How could I built a PC?

Hi everyone,

My brother and me want to open a GameCenter so we want to get something efficient PC's with an equivalent between price and quality. We have some idea of how it could be:

Motherboard: STRIX B360-F GAMING

GraphicCard: STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING

Ram: HyperX Predator DDR4

PowerSupply: (We didn't get anything so we accept all recommendations :))

If you could give us some advice of which is better and a bit  cheaper or more expensive from those, We will be very grateful.

Thanks,

Josue Franco

8 minutes ago, jox.3 said:

want to open a GameCenter

so.. bit of wind out the sails here first:

you should figure out the legalities (everything to do with starting a business) before going down to this level of detail.

that said, if you're looking for an optimal price/performance ratio without giving in on quality too much.. i'd be looking towards asrock and gigabyte more than asus, and i'd be looking at boring green ram stocks, rather than hyperx predator.

EDIT: also, depending on the scale you're aiming for, it may be better to look towards products you can buy in large amounts with a quote (for example, if you order a large enough volume, HP becomes pretty darn cheap.)

Yeah, thanks for your comment. My brother want to buy as you said large amounts. Which Asrock you recommend? Thanks again :D 

4 minutes ago, jox.3 said:

Yeah, thanks for your comment. My brother want to buy as you said large amounts. Which Asrock you recommend? Thanks again :D 

well.. have you figured out the paperwork already? because if not, we may be 1-2 hardware generations into the future by the time stuff gets in order.