Corsair Void Pros wireless headset gaming dongle driver issue

CAPTAIN FUNGUS
Go to solution Solved by LamoidZombieDog,
2 hours ago, CAPTAIN FUNGUS said:

I may try to unistall icue and try again since once I did the uninstall on device manager the driver never showed up again. If I unistall the corsair icue software and reinstall the driver be back probably.

uninstall everything related to the device, then reinstall all thats needed. and only whats NEEDED to use it, and see what happens

Guys I have recently purchased the Corsair Void Pros Wireless Gaming Headset and everything was sounding great until I got into a party chat.... One of my friends told me I sounded staticky so I uninstalled the Corsair Void Pros Wireless gaming dongle from the device manager and did the reboot like my computer told me to do and then once I got into windows I went back to device manager and scanned for any hardware changes and nothing was reinstalled. Once I did all that and went back into party chat my staticky voice went away according to my friend. Idk how to reinstall that driver whatsoever but everything seems to be running very smoothly as chat goes.

How can i go about reinstalling that driver or is that driver even needed?

34 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

uninstall the driver, and reinstall it

I did uninstall the driver but do I unistall icue? And then see if that works.

2 minutes ago, CAPTAIN FUNGUS said:

I did uninstall the driver but do I unistall icue? And then see if that works.

I may try to unistall icue and try again since once I did the uninstall on device manager the driver never showed up again. If I unistall the corsair icue software and reinstall the driver be back probably.

2 hours ago, CAPTAIN FUNGUS said:

uninstall everything related to the device, then reinstall all thats needed. and only whats NEEDED to use it, and see what happens

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!