Naga 2014, Imperator 4G or Deathadder (newest)

Arwinnd
Go to solution Solved by maxvons,

Taipan or Rival?

Rival.

He said that Imperator is more comfortable than G400 

*snip*

I dont find that surprising as many people find the older logitech a bit awkward.

Maybe i should resign from ergonomic and go with ambidextrous? What about tracking of freaking taipan? 

Maybe i should resign from ergonomic and go with ambidextrous? What about tracking of freaking taipan?

Thats up to you man but if yo have more of a fingertip grip possibly. Have you looked at the CM Storm Spawn? Its one of the few ergonomic fingertip grip mice.

He said it is great for palming 

But sensor, what about it, is it bad too? Coz its hybrid of laser and optical, so i don't know.

He said it is great for palming 

But sensor, what about it, is it bad too? Coz its hybrid of laser and optical, so i don't know.

its the same 4G sensor and its probably alright for palming because its bigger and the back looks quite high. i actually dont know if Razer has any good fingertip oriented mice except for the cheap 3 button one.

I like palming. I just want to know if sensor is as good as good optical sensor. 

I like palming. I just want to know if sensor is as good as good optical sensor.

its worse than a straight optical or straight laser in my opinion.

So go for Rival?

Thought you didnt like that because its close to a DA...

I really now don't know what to do...

Any other mic your interested in?

I really now don't know what to do... 

Then go for Rival.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Any other mic your interested in?

I have nothing. Do you know some programs to test my mouse for interpolation and such things? 

I have nothing. Do you know some programs to test my mouse for interpolation and such things?

test for that what do you mean?

What do you think, which sensor is better. One from Razer Deathadder 2013 or the one from Steelseries Rival? 

What do you think, which sensor is better. One from Razer Deathadder 2013 or the one from Steelseries Rival? 

Steelseries Rival for sure. 

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Steelseries Rival for sure. 

You used both mice, and you can tell it coz u like feel it yes? 

You used both mice, and you can tell it coz u like feel it yes? 

It's better on paper, and it feels better.

Didnt notice a difference really and I thought they actually used that same sensor, just had a different firmware and what not. I may be wrong but with both of them youve gotten to the point where performance is negligible unless your measuring it.

So how do you guys think? Go for Rival? Is there any other mouse with comparable sensor? 

Taipan or Rival?

Rival.

So how do you guys think? Go for Rival? Is there any other mouse with comparable sensor? 

Mionix Naos/Avior 7000.