Whats the bottle neck? fx 6300 or rx 560?

I'm trying to rum FH4 and with very low im getting below 60 and at the lowest mid 30s. It looks bad and stutters an awful lot. 720p too. I was thinking on upgrading to an rx 570 8gb or 4gb. I was thinking on fx 8350 but the improvements are little. 

2 minutes ago, Playfulmean said:

I was thinking on upgrading to an rx 570 8gb or 4gb. I was thinking on fx 8350 but the improvements are little

Don't "upgrade" to another FX chip, its a waste of money. Go for AM4, the 2600 is much stronger than any of the FX chips.

Same with going from a 560 to a 570, improvement would be a small increment- and since RX 580 prices are hitting new lows, close to to what the 570 costs, I would only really keep an eye out for sales on that.

Both your processor and gpu are on a weaker side, so that performance isnt surprising

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

i figured the cpu wasn't worth it. I was also thinking on gtx 1060 6 gb. But i dont know if it would be a bottleneck

1 hour ago, Strike105X said:

What's your current motherboard ?

m5a78l-m plus/usb3

14 minutes ago, Playfulmean said:

i figured the cpu wasn't worth it. I was also thinking on gtx 1060 6 gb. But i dont know if it would be a bottleneck

1060 6gb and rx 580 are on par, so whichever of the two you find for cheap

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

i might see on the 1060 only because my psu is only 450 and is bronze certified. The 580 requires at least a 500