Reboot and Select proper Boot device...

Hello again guys. I'm trying to figure out what is wrong this time. When I turn on my computer it takes me to the "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". I even bought the Windows 10 operating system because I didn't want to risk downloading software that would destroy the first PC I ever built that I spent $2000 on. I have already inserted the Windows 10 USB into pretty much all of the USB ports and restarted my PC. Nothing. Everything appears to be installed and plugged in correctly. I'm not sure what I could've done wrong. This is a list of what I have installed on my rig:

Intel Motherboard: MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC w/ RGB Mystic Lighting

Toughpower Grand RGB 750W

Gamdias Chione M1A 240R CPU Liquid Cooler

V-NAND SSD 970 EVO 

9th Gen Core i5-9600K

Ventus Graphics Card Geforce RTX 2080

H500i case

Please guys I know there's someone out there with the answer. My psychotic depression is starting to kick in pretty bad because of this. I feel like I fucked up my PC one way or another. I hope somebody out there can give me a hand. Thank you very much guys. 

20190103_052021.jpg

20190103_052036.jpg

20190103_052041.jpg

20190103_070536.jpg

@Existential_NM can you get into bios or not even get that far?

Rig 1: i7-9700k OC'd to 5.0ghz all core | EVGA XC RTX 2080Ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 4x8gb | ASUS PRIME Z370-P | Asetek 550LC 120mm | ADATA 480GB SSD & Toshiba P300 3TB | Cooler Master Masterbox MB500 | Win 10 Home | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, G502 Proteus Spectrum, G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow Wireless Limited Edition, Corsair MM300 Mouse Pad | 2 MSI Optix Curved 27" FHD Monitors 

(before i sold the WD drive and MSI gpu - https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11946219 171 gaming. felt good.)

Rig 2: i7-7700k Stock clocks | MSI Armor GTX 1070 | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 2x8GB | MSI Z270 A-Pro | WD Green 240GB SSD & 2TB Seagate HDD | Thermaltake Core G21 Tempered Glass Edition | Win 10 Home | 2 HP Omen FHD 144hz 24.5" Monitors 

Rig 3: i7-6700 | GT 730 & GT 645 OEM | Some random DDR4 2133mhz 2x8gb sticks | OEM Dell Mobo | WD Black 2TB HDD & Toshiba 1TB HDD | Win 10 Home | 3 27" Dell FHD Monitors 

Rig 4: i7-4770 | EVGA SSC 1050ti | Some random DDR3 ram 2x2gb and 2x4gb sticks | OEM Dell Mobo | Stock Cooler | 1TB WD Black HDD | Win 7 Home 

RIP 

Rig 5 (dead and dismantled and sold) : i7-7820X OC'd to 4.8ghz all core | MSI DUKE 1080ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 4x8gb | Gigabyte X299 UD4 PRO | Asetek 240mm AIO | WD Green 240gb SSD | Other various components that I can't remember

Rig 6 (same fate as rig 5) i7-8700k stock clocks | MSI DUKE 1080ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 2x8gb | MSI Z370 A-Pro | Asetek 550LC 120mm | WD Green 240GB SSD & Toshiba 2TB HDD | Other various components that I can't Remember 

11 minutes ago, Existential_NM said:

Hello again guys. I'm trying to figure out what is wrong this time.

Before that text shows... What happens?

Images on screen? text? The Bios TEXT/IMAGE should appear,.. and you should be able to hit a key (F2 or DEL usually) to enter Bios.
Then, you Can make the Drive a boot priority and it will boot from that device.
Alternatively. Set your Primary C:\ Drive up to boot,.. but upon booting,.. use the hotkey to "select boot device" and choose the USB KEY while the Harddrive is still primary.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Do you have another USB drive available that you could use? I've had some systems that for some reason or another don't like certain drives. I'd put the Windows 10 ISO on another USB drive if you have one and give it a try.

1 minute ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Before that text shows... What happens?

Images on screen? text? The Bios TEXT/IMAGE should appear,.. and you should be able to hit a key (F2 or DEL usually) to enter Bios.
Then, you Can make the Drive a boot priority and it will boot from that device.
Alternatively. Set your Primary C:\ Drive up to boot,.. but upon booting,.. use the hotkey to "select boot device" and choose the USB KEY while the Harddrive is still primary.

I see the EDGE logo and it's background but they flash really quick and then take me to the reboot message.

Just now, Existential_NM said:

No bro. Just the message.

Maybe your Monitor Starts up Slower than it takes to Pass the BIOS SCREEN,

Because believe me, there is more BEFORE you see that TEXT.
Smash the DEL Key upon pressing the Power Button (When your keyboard lights up) Smash it repeatedly. Or F2 if DEL isn't the KEY.
You should be greeted by a BIOS screen when your Monitor catches up afterwards.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

^From this..

You can quickly navigate to your Manual (Paper Book) and it'll show you WHERE in the BIOS to go to setup Drives and such boot drives/priority.
Or someone here will guide you too...

3 minutes ago, Septimus said:

Do you have another USB drive available that you could use? I've had some systems that for some reason or another don't like certain drives. I'd put the Windows 10 ISO on another USB drive if you have one and give it a try.

I'm sorry to ask but do I insert the Windows 10 OS USB onto my laptop and then copy and past it to another USB? 

1 minute ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

^From this..

You can quickly navigate to your Manual (Paper Book) and it'll show you WHERE in the BIOS to go to setup Drives and such boot drives/priority.
Or someone here will guide you too...

Ok thank you friend. I'll take a look at the manual right now.

2 minutes ago, Existential_NM said:

I'm sorry to ask but do I insert the Windows 10 OS USB onto my laptop and then copy and past it to another USB? 

Insert and Leave alone :)
When selected as a Boot device,.. it'll startup and install from there. You don't need to copy any install files yourself.

3 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

When selected as a Boot device,.. it'll startup and install from there. You don't need to copy any install files yourself.

I tried that on my PC already. For some reason it wont read the USB and it wont take me anywhere else. I also wanted to add that this OS is for the PC I just built not my laptop but not sure why it wont read the Windows 10 USB flash drive. Someone said to try a different flash drive and to place the OS there but I wanted to know if I copy and paste it or if there is a specific way I need to transfer it to another USB flash drive. Also sorry to say again but which manual do I look for the info? My mother board manual? 

2 minutes ago, Existential_NM said:

I tried that on my PC already. For some reason it wont read the USB and it wont take me anywhere else. I also wanted to add that this OS is for the PC I just built not my laptop but not sure why it wont read the Windows 10 USB flash drive. Someone said to try a different flash drive and to place the OS there but I wanted to know if I copy and paste it or if there is a specific way I need to transfer it to another USB flash drive. Also sorry to say again but which manual do I look for the info? My mother board manual? 

Yep Mobo Manual. - Should have an index, and sections explaining the boot drive menu's for setting it up correctly.

As far as the USB goes,...
I had thought it was the Win10 installer,.. copying your laptop OS isn't gunna fly.
You'll need to install Windows on your PC the proper way. (Youtube search how to setup Win10 USB install) if your lost on how to...

Unless I mistook your information...?

11 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Actually never mind I just found the manual. Sorry to everyone for all the stupid questions. 

3 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Yep Mobo Manual. - Should have an index, and sections explaining the boot drive menu's for setting it up correctly.

As far as the USB goes,...
I had thought it was the Win10 installer,.. copying your laptop OS isn't gunna fly.
You'll need to install Windows on your PC the proper way. (Youtube search how to setup Win10 USB install) if your lost on how to...

Unless I mistook your information...?

Thank you so much guys!!!! You guys are the best!!! Your the real pros!! I feel so stupid. I just turned 26 and I have no clue about any of this stuff. I feel great shame. 

4 minutes ago, Existential_NM said:

Thank you so much guys!!!! You guys are the best!!! Your the real pros!! I feel so stupid. I just turned 26 and I have no clue about any of this stuff. I feel great shame. 

We all were where your at, at some point. Don't feel bad,..

FYI - I halted our FIRST FAMILY PC for 2 weeks by putting a BIOS password on and Before Internet,.. didn't know how to fix it.
THOUGHT I RUINED IT FOR GOOD.
So don't worry,.. this won't be the last time your stressed.

Take it in,.. spread it out :) (The Learning, not the Stress)
Pro TIp - It's just SuperFancy Lego, shapes and sizes can differ,.. but slots and connectors are standardized.

Thanks bro. You're right. Just gets hard sometimes. I got psychotic depression from things that happened while I was in the Marine Corps and it becomes more difficult to control it when I haven't slept properly. I was up for 3 days straight trying to assemble my PC. I just kept overthinking everything thinking that every slot and component did a specific job. I started having heart problems because I wasn't getting rest and I crashed yesterday. I woke up today and restated the assembly just got stuck at the OS installation and started my symptoms back up. It sucks but I am learning to cope. You guys help out a lot too. I noticed you PC guys have an amazing community. I hope that I can add to it as much as I have taken. Thank you again friend. I will definitely take it easy on the downer stuff. 

All the Best Mate,..