>60hz over hdmi?

ManNextDoor

Are there any monitors that support over 60hz at 1080p or higher with hdmi 1.4?

All monitors with HDMI do. However, because HDMI was not designed at all to be on computer space, many people have trouble connecting their monitor via HDMI. It's really designed for TVs. On the computer space, DVI is far superior than HDMI, and DisplayPort is superior to DVI. So in other words: Use DisplayPort or DVI. Avoid HDMI if you can. When I buy a laptop, I always make sure that it has DisplayPort, and if I ever need HDMI, A cheap inexpensive adapter can be used to convert DisplayPort to HDMI or single link DVI or VGA. So it's essentially a multi-port connector. Definitely worth getting on a laptop.

All monitors with HDMI do. However, because HDMI was not designed at all to be on computer space, many people have trouble connecting their monitor via HDMI. It's really designed for TVs. On the computer space, DVI is far superior than HDMI, and DisplayPort is superior to DVI. So in other words: Use DisplayPort or DVI. Avoid HDMI if you can. When I buy a laptop, I always make sure that it has DisplayPort, and if I ever need HDMI, A cheap inexpensive adapter can be used to convert DisplayPort to HDMI or single link DVI or VGA. So it's essentially a multi-port connector. Definitely worth getting on a laptop.
Man I should have done that. I have a laptop with VGA and HDMI outputs. So when I want to watch movies from my laptop on my TV, I end up unplugging my xbox and plugging that HDMI cable into my laptop. Its such a hassle and I'm too cheap to buy a new HDMI cable, they're way too expensive.

You can get 25ft long hdmi cables for 10$ on sale at NCIX... I got 4 of those just so I can put my computer in the basement...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB