audio crackling and video stuttering

Fucur

hi guys, lately i'm in trouble with my pc. Randomly, the games start to lag when i'm at 200 fps, even if i have a gsync monitor.

When this happens, even the audio start doing weird things like crackling. Also, peoples on team speak with me have the same issue, hearing my voice crackling, like lag. 

Those effects are related and start together, randomly. When this happens, usually doesnt stop until a reboot, getting worse and worse with time.

I was so mad at that, i tested every component, but i cant get what is doing that to me.

I tryed to run the pc without the gpu and the problem was still there, i try to reset windows, and i test ram with memtest86. The ssd with windows have 100% working chunks, and my secondary hdd have 1 chunk broken, but i dont think it is his problem. 

So it has to be related to motherboard or cpu i think, anyone can give me info about that? Maybe someone have the same problem? Lately on forums i got a lot of those crackling sounds issue, but none has figured out how to solve this yet.

When the error occurres, the pc is cool or warm, but not hot, neither my cpu or gpu have ever hit 70 degrees, they are like on 65 on the hottest sessions.

I have:

-Asus gtx 1080

-Cpu i7 8700k

-16gb dominator 3000ghz 4x4

-Asus z370 Prime-A

Try using only one stick of memory and see. You can switch, and see the effects

You can also try a clean install of windows , as last resort

6 hours ago, Zmax said:

Try using only one stick of memory and see. You can switch, and see the effects

You can also try a clean install of windows , as last resort

i already try a clean installation of windows. Have i to do that? i already tested ram for 4 hours and i had no errors.

On 1/1/2019 at 12:04 AM, Zmax said:

Try to clear the Cmos ( owner manual ). Just a wild guest.

already done but uneffective