Help with ML120RGB Installation

The manual is saying I need some cylinder looking things to go over the posts that are attached to the backplate, but there were no such cylinders. Additionally, the one video I did find of an unboxing, their box also did not come with those. 

Am I actually missing something here? Or do I not really need them? Hopefully the attached diagram helps.

Thanks

LC

M.jpg

yeah, looks like they might be missing as they should be included:

13_cfa1fbb1d5d39907f2fc31ff4f35873b_1504173422.jpg

four round items under the radiator. either call your retailer or open a support ticket with cooler master.

cm is pretty quick on missing items.

3 minutes ago, airdeano said:

yeah, looks like they might be missing as they should be included:

13_cfa1fbb1d5d39907f2fc31ff4f35873b_1504173422.jpg

four round items under the fan. either call your retailer or open a support ticket with cooler master.

cm is pretty quick on missing items.

Those four round items pictured there look like what's labeled K though, but I'll give CM support a call, thanks! That's good to know about their support, I've been extremely lucky in that I haven't had to deal with any tech support just yet.

EDIT: It's extremely weird though that the unit in the video was lacking those items as well, which leads me to believe that maybe the manual is generalized for the 240 and 360 rads, whose instrucions were included in the manual I downloaded (guess I should have mentioned that).

yeah, they are a must have and not an option.

i edited my comment, the items are under the radiator, not the fan the fan objects are the thumb nuts to secure the assembly.

Just now, airdeano said:

yeah, they are a must have and not an option.

i edited my comment, the items are under the radiator, not the fan the fan objects are the thumb nuts to secure the assembly.

When you both edit your replies at the same time! :P

Are we talking about the nuts that go on top? Or the missing ones that go between the plate and the top nuts? Just to clarify.