What Have You Learned From The LTT Forum?

NInety

I have learned-

What Bitcoin mining is.

How to mine.

How to stop on-ear headphones from hurting.

What RAM latency is.

How to custom liquid-cool a PC.

How to bake bread.

Edit: A lot of people keep asking me about the headphones.

Just put them on a box like this until they quit hurting.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdTVG0QGCjmFp4Hc1o2AeLap6_tb3m7llFdQX-jUcJXmfHj9_B

I have learned to many things to list.... 

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Everything about computers and technology in general that I know and didn't learn by myself or with Linus' videos.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

That I really don't like most people.

rofl that is brilliant, also hope I'm not in the 'most people' catagory :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I have learned-

What Bitcoin mining is.

How to mine.

How to stop on-ear headphones from hurting.

What RAM latency is.

How to custom liquid-cool a PC.

can you share with me how to stop on ear headphones from hurting

i would also like to know: link to topic maybe?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

rofl that is brilliant, also hope I'm not in the 'most people' catagory :P

You're over the age of 16 so that already puts you on my good side. haha.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

That I really don't like most people.

Me too! Tech geeks can be ruthless, eh?

can you share with me how to stop on ear headphones from hurting

Same goes for me!

OP, I only learned what folding was and how to do it. I also started folding but now I stopped since I feel like I'm not doing shit.

I've actually learned quite a bit from the Networking section here.  Alot of friendly and knowledgable folks in this community.

Me too! Tech geeks can be ruthless, eh?

Not ruthless. There are just.. well.. a lot of people tend to open their mouth and spew garbage. I would compare most things these people say as "Get into the bathtub, and drop in 5 electric devices that are plugged in" - It just makes no sense and no logical reason as why people say such dumb stuff.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

You're over the age of 16 so that already puts you on my good side. haha.

Ahh the kids are to blame eh

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Ahh the kids are to blame eh

A couple here and there are alright. Most just drive me crazy.

The ones that are actually putting effort and thought into posts would get a high five from me.

The rest can get a high five to the face.

I learned that the new Hawaii series isn't as bad as I thought.

Audiophiles can be mean.

I'm not the best when it comes to building budget/performance.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Put your headphones on a box like this every night until they stop hurting. :)

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdTVG0QGCjmFp4Hc1o2AeLap6_tb3m7llFdQX-jUcJXmfHj9_B

hows that going to stop them from hurting? O.o

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!