Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS GA-Z270X Gaming K5 intel mb

Powersupply: EVGA supernova 1000W fully modular 80 gold

CPU cooler: Thermaltake water 3.0 ultimate 360mm 3fans liquid cooling system

Case: NZXT H500 ATX case

Hard Drive: Seagate 2Tb

Ram: HyperX Fury DDR4 16gb

So does everything match up?

ps: im new to pc building

with RTX graphics card and CPU is not compatible. It will be Bottleneck. you need a good processor at least Intel i7 or Xtreme i9.

- AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400 Processor

- Asus Prime A320M-K ATX motherboard

- Zotac GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC Edition

- Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz Ram

- Corsair VS 550 power supply

- Kingston A400 240GB SSD

- 1TB WD BLUE HDD Hard Disk & Samsung 320GB HDD(7200RPM)

- CPU COOLER: Stock Cooler(AMD)

I assume you meant a 8600K, the 8800k is an i7 and it's not yet released(it's more of a rumor at this point). You need to get a 300 series motherboard (preferably a Z370 since you chose a K SKU, otherwise you won't be able to make any use of the overclocking potential) for that CPU, it won't work in a Z270 board and the power supply is overkill for the components, unless you plan on some big upgrades and I mean really big (even with a 2nd 2080Ti you wouldn't get close to using that PSUs potential). With those parts you can easily get away with a power supply in the 550-650W range.