No Internet

AshleyJ
Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

You need to use a different computer to put the LAN driver (which can be found on the motherboards website) on a USB drive, then plug that USB drive into your computer without ethernet and install the driver from the USB.

Hey guys, I just bought New PC and already done installing OS, now my problem is that I cant connect to the internet..

Anyone can help me find where can I download these Network Adapters or anything that can make me access tge internet..

Thanks ?

Its a Desktop, PC

the motherboard model is Asus Tuf B360M-Plus

1 minute ago, Tarun10 said:

Are you using wired connection with ethernet or wireless??

I am using wired connection, and it currently connected but no internet..

1 minute ago, AshleyJ said:

Its a Desktop, PC

the motherboard model is Asus Tuf B360M-Plus

Search for latest drivers on Asus website and install them. You are connected but you don't get internet?? Some ISPs require you to login to a specific page with a password they provide you with, is that your problem??

no i mean, i dont have any adapter, i cant download it since i dont have a internet connection. 

Im currently using my phone's data to reply to this thread

download drivers

Im a Aussie gamer on half decent hardware......
desktop

i7 7700k 4.8ghz Msi ProCarbon Z270 gtx 1080 250gb samsung 850 evo 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 2tb wd black 1tb wd green

laptop:
Msi gs40
i7 6700hq 16gb ddr4 gtx 970m 128gb ssd 1tb ssd

You need to use a different computer to put the LAN driver (which can be found on the motherboards website) on a USB drive, then plug that USB drive into your computer without ethernet and install the driver from the USB.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020