using both ml and ll fans

123stephen5

quick question, i have a pack of the 3 ll fans that come with the rgb hub and lighting node pro. can i connect both ll and ml fans to the rgb hub and still be able to control them? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, 123stephen5 said:

quick question, i have a pack of the 3 ll fans that come with the rgb hub and lighting node pro. can i connect both ll and ml fans to the rgb hub and still be able to control them? Thanks.

You need a separate RGB hub IIRC as they way they are setup for control is slightly different and will not color coordinate between the two different series. 

1 hour ago, W-L said:

You need a separate RGB hub IIRC as they way they are setup for control is slightly different and will not color coordinate between the two different series. 

ok thnaks, is it possible to just buy the rgb hub?

1 minute ago, 123stephen5 said:

ok thnaks, is it possible to just buy the rgb hub?

You may be able to by directly contacting Corsair but they are usually included in the dual or triple packs. 

7 minutes ago, W-L said:

You may be able to by directly contacting Corsair but they are usually included in the dual or triple packs. 

ya the thing is my dad got me 2 individual of the ml120 for christmas but we might not be able to returh them, corsair sells them o their website but theyre out of stock :/

4 minutes ago, 123stephen5 said:

ya the thing is my dad got me 2 individual of the ml120 for christmas but we might not be able to returh them, corsair sells them o their website but theyre out of stock :/

Doesn't hurt to try contacting them maybe they have a supplier they can get you in contact with. That or maybe ebay if someone has a spare in their set.