Watercooling my 2080 Gaming X Trio

I am planning on getting a MSI 2080 Gaming X Trio for my Ryzen 2700x build and was thinking about watercooling. I have two questions regarding watercooling my GPU. First would be if it is even an option on my third party MSI card. In other words is there a water block available that would be compatible with my gpu? The second question is if it is even worth the money and time to water cool regarding my needs? I use my computer to game (mainly at 1080p and medium graphics), for programming and for compiling said programs, light streaming,video recording and editing ( mainly at 1080p 60 frames and at a 16 000 bit rate on obs) and also some small graphic design on Adobe illustrator and Inkscape.  Any advice and hell would be much appreciated!! 

None of the uses you described calls for a 2080 imho.  Find a good used 1080.

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB

Very few waterblocks exist for any triple fan cards. I just checked EKWB's configurator, and they don't have a block for that card.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

32 minutes ago, TahoeDust said:

None of the uses you described calls for a 2080 imho.  Find a good used 1080.

yeah I Know I dont need it but I might as well buy an upgraded card. plus Im thinking of getting a 4k monitor and I might play some less competitive games at 4k later on. But thanks for your concern :)