Intel optane

I'm trying to do an optane set up. do I downloan the Setup or the MupDup? I'm pretty sure its the setup but I just want to make sure. and if any know what the difference is I'd like to know. I might have more questions regarding this. 

my setup is 

GTX 1080ti

Evga z370

I have windows on a M.2 Samsung.

I just need more room so I bought a 4tb hdd. Just want to try this optane thing.

any help welcomed. let me know if you need more information!

thank you again everyone.

2052641471_RSTFile.PNG.b34cdd88ad07806b2b065a5f8aef980c.PNG

Are there any instructions in the ReadMe file?

I'd imagine you run the SetupRST, but doesn't hurt to check the ReadMe.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 hours ago, ekyona said:

I'm trying to do an optane set up. do I downloan the Setup or the MupDup? I'm pretty sure its the setup but I just want to make sure. and if any know what the difference is I'd like to know. I might have more questions regarding this. 

my setup is 

GTX 1080ti

Evga z370

I have windows on a M.2 Samsung.

I just need more room so I bought a 4tb hdd. Just want to try this optane thing.

any help welcomed. let me know if you need more information!

thank you again everyone.

Do you have an Intel Optane "memory" module? I don't see one listed in your parts, so not really sure how this is gonna work.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Which specific module did you get

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I finally got my optane memory. It’s is a intel 32GB. I have it installed NVMe socket 3 on my EVGA Z370. I was told I need to enable the socket than download the Intel RTS driver. And hopefully it does it thing? But online it just seems a lot more complicated. Let me know if I am understanding it correctly.