Calling Any and All R9 Fury X Owners: Anything I Should Wonder about It?

PlayStation 2

This is a very odd one, but I'm strongly looking into purchasing a used R9 Fury X here soon, mainly to fulfill a dream I've had. That's besides the point.

What I'm wondering is if there's anything I need to watch out for when purchasing one, especially concerning fitting the water cooler itself in my case and if there's anything else to it. Full rig is in my profile, but I'm rocking a Ryzen 7 1700X, an ASRock AB350M motherboard and a Cooler Master N200 case.

I'd like to hear anything I'd need to watch out for, and your experience with one, if any.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

It has some trouble with demanding vr games. Thats why Im getting rid of mine and got rtx 2080.  By any chance, are you interested? I just want it gone. As long as you have room for a cooler, you are good. I have a full tower myself. It is possible to have 2 in crossfire with a 2 fan watercooler using a full tower

Just now, John Morales said:

It has some trouble with demanding vr games. Thats why Im getting rid of mine and got rtx 2080.  By any chance, are you interested? I just want it gone. 

Yeah, I was personally going to look into buying one sometime soon. Not right this second but sometime soon.

What country do you live in?

Just now, John Morales said:

I see. Well Im in U.S. Sounds good. lmk i might still have it

Alright, I'll let you know if I'm still interested whenever you plan on getting rid of it, if you aren't already.