Zap sound on GPU

Space-Rover

Earlier, I had installed a second hard drive (coming from my broken laptop) into my pre-built Asus PC. I stupidly re-adjusted the position of the hard drive while the PC was on. Unsurprisingly, the edge of the hard drive touched the graphics card just a little, and, I ended up hearing two distinct zaps upon impact, I looked at the monitor and found it completely white. I powered the PC off and took the hard drive out then powered it back on. As far as I can tell everything works just as normal as before. I am writing this on the PC, but I am a little paranoid that the PC has changed. Would there be anything that might have happened to the PC or am I just overthinking everything? After all, the PC is running just fine and like before.

Thanks!

Edit: I mixed the names of GPU and CPU that's why the category is wrong, and I'm not sure how to change it, sorry.

20 minutes ago, Space-Rover said:

Earlier, I had installed a second hard drive (coming from my broken laptop) into my pre-built Asus PC. I stupidly re-adjusted the position of the hard drive while the PC was on. Unsurprisingly, the edge of the hard drive touched the graphics card just a little, and, I ended up hearing two distinct zaps upon impact, I looked at the monitor and found it completely white. I powered the PC off and took the hard drive out then powered it back on. As far as I can tell everything works just as normal as before. I am writing this on the PC, but I am a little paranoid that the PC has changed. Would there be anything that might have happened to the PC or am I just overthinking everything? After all, the PC is running just fine and like before.

Thanks!

Edit: I mixed the names of GPU and CPU that's why the category is wrong, and I'm not sure how to change it, sorry.

If it still works, there's a very good chance that nothing happened. If something had been damaged you would know. If you're still concerned though, try running a benchmark that utilizes all of the VRAM just to make sure a single chip didn't burn or something.

Me when
me when I'm driving
whataburger???