Wrong addressable RGB connector?

Hi, I ordered an addressable RGB strip and made sure to buy them in the format listed in my motherboard manual (ws2812b), but they have a totally different connector on them than what's on my motherboard. These look more like fan connectors while the motherboard slot has 4 pins spots in a row with one missing 2nd from the right. 

So, do I need an adapter or something or should I buy new strips?

I attached photos of both the connectors and the diagram for the slot on my motherboard.

Z390 taichi, i7 9700k, gtx 1080, phanteks enthoo pro m tempered glass, corsair ax760, 500gb samsung 970 evo, 2tb 7200rpm hard drive, etc.

led1.jpg

led2.jpg

led3.png

1 hour ago, James Evens said:

Simple solution: drop some money to phanteks, cablemod or other companies and buy new.

cheaper solution: get your self some dupont wires and fix it. You can irgnore the additional red and black wire without connector. Pls check if you bought a 12V or 5V version of these strips.

What figure do I need to pay attention to to make sure I get the right connector though?

The manual just said to get ws2812b strips. Pretty annoying that the connectors aren't the same.

7 minutes ago, James Evens said:

It is just the pinout.

on your strip: red: Vcc

black: ground

green Data

I am sure you will find the pinout for the mobo somewhere.

With the dupunt wires you can connect each pin with it's own cable in they way you need it.

Btw. the connector in your strip is  a jst sm

Cool, yea I'm trying to avoid that just because of all of the horror stores I've heard with people frying their mobos messing with this stuff.