Problem with loading into a match off Fortnite.

BrightColour

This is how it is: between 17.00 and 0.00 Stockholm time Fortnite won't work, all other time of the day it works but not between those times of the day wich is very unfortunate since those times are when I usually play most. I have tried reinstalling the game multiple times but it won't help. I have also tried closing all nvidia related stuff in the task manager, it won't help. I know it isn't a parent controll because everything else work including other games. I have tried reinstalling my router multiple aswell. I have had this problem for a couple off days now and I would really like it if someone could help me solve this. Thanks :)

I've asked my parents and they said they wouldn't do that and I do really belive them. But do you know any parental controls that can do that?

Do you use a VPN? The game might kick you off the match if you use one. It could be your ISP too but I have no clue why they would limit access at certain times. Have you tried testing this on another connection or computer?

I don't use a vpn. And no I haven't tried on another computer but all my friends can play it without any problems. 

This is just a blind guess but something might be wrong with your internet connection. I would advise you to tell your parents to contact the ISP about the issue.

Yea maybe. But all my other games works perfectly fine between those times and I can also stream them so it don't really think that that is the problem.