Is my new build set up correctly? Worried about voltages!

Hi 

I've just built a new machine and have been reading around trying to make sure it's set up correctly, specifically the RAM.

I've just found this thread online, which got me worried enough to sign up and post this thread! I think it's OK, but I don't want to risk frying anything.

My new build is:

AMD Ryzen 2700X

ASRock X470 Taichi

Corsair Vengance LPX 64GB (4x16GB)

I've attached screenshots showing what CPU-Z shows me. They are:

1 - CPU

2 - Memory

3 - SPD

The RAM is rated at CAS 15-17-17-35, so the CL seems to be out by one. That shouldn't be a problem should it?

I have updated that to the latest BIOS version from 17th Dec 18.

Thanks.

*EDIT* - posted the wrong link!

1 - CPU.jpg

2 - Memory.jpg

3 - SPD.jpg

i meant if there is nothing like stutering or weird noise then its ok

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Thanks for the reply, but I was hoping something a little more concrete than that, freezes etc., are the last sign something is going wrong before it can cause damage.

Can anyone tell me if the specs outlined in my previous post are what I should be expecting and should be OK to run permanently? 

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Wizbit said:

Thanks for the reply, but I was hoping something a little more concrete than that, freezes etc., are the last sign something is going wrong before it can cause damage.

Can anyone tell me if the specs outlined in my previous post are what I should be expecting and should be OK to run permanently? 

Thanks!

I can’t for the life of it get my 2700x to run stable at 43x multiplier. 42.5ghz is where mines tops and even then not entirely stable. I maxed out at 42x. Currently running my CPU at auto as it’s pumping near to 1.5V nearly all the time which can’t be good for the chip. 

did you run benchmarks / stress tests after OC’ing?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD