Dual ultrawide set ups/ one ultrawide, one 16:9 monitor set ups and monitor stands

After my new purchase of a 34" ultra wide, I went online to look up for possible setups and monitor stands that could accommodate for that new display while also keeping my existing one, a 1080p 23" display. When looking up online, I found a ton of posts about dual monitors vs ultra wide, but nothing about dual monitor setups that include one or multiple ultra wide monitors.

So here I come to you guys for help/ to start a discussion: if you do own a double monitor ultra wide set up, what monitor stand do you use and what configuration do you have your screen in? What stands do you use? Show me your lovely set ups! I might use them as inspiration!

(Also, if anyone could help me find a monitor stand available on Amazon Canada that would accommodate an ultra wide and a regular monitor in stacked configuration, that would be lovely of you).

6 minutes ago, zymel said:

After my new purchase of a 34" ultra wide, I went online to look up for possible setups and monitor stands that could accommodate for that new display while also keeping my existing one, a 1080p 23" display. When looking up online, I found a ton of posts about dual monitors vs ultra wide, but nothing about dual monitor setups that include one or multiple ultra wide monitors.

So here I come to you guys for help/ to start a discussion: if you do own a double monitor ultra wide set up, what monitor stand do you use and what configuration do you have your screen in? What stands do you use? Show me your lovely set ups! I might use them as inspiration!

(Also, if anyone could help me find a monitor stand available on Amazon Canada that would accommodate an ultra wide and a regular monitor in stacked configuration, that would be lovely of you).

Personally I use dual 23" and just use the original stands and have them adjusted to the same heights, if that doesn't work for you I always suggest monitor arms.

For an ultrawide and a secondaryI tend to have a gripe with using two monitors of different sizes in terms of height and resolution so for a 34" ultrawide a 27" 16:9 does very nicely next to each other. 

Just now, W-L said:

Personally I use dual 23" and just use the original stands and have them adjusted to the same heights, if that doesn't work for you I always suggest monitor arms.

For an ultrawide and a secondaryI tend to have a gripe with using two monitors of different sizes in terms of height and resolution so for a 34" ultrawide a 27" 16:9 does very nicely next to each other. 

I know they won't be the same size, but I already own the 23". I'm not going to trow it away just because it's not the right size, and that's why I'm asking for ideas. Also, I know monitor stands are a thing, but I've found none yet that are rated to be able to hold one ultra wide and a regular screen (it would be too heavy for most dual monitor arms) let alone two ultra wides. Sorry if the reasons behind the post weren't clear

1 minute ago, zymel said:

I know they won't be the same size, but I already own the 23". I'm not going to trow it away just because it's not the right size, and that's why I'm asking for ideas. Also, I know monitor stands are a thing, but I've found none yet that are rated to be able to hold one ultra wide and a regular screen (it would be too heavy for most dual monitor arms) let alone two ultra wides. Sorry if the reasons behind the post weren't clear

Depends on the arms if you don't mind two separate mounting armsthey do make heavy weight arms which can handle the 34", and then you can install a normal one for the other. The main thing you need to look at for mounting arms is the weight cause the 34" monitors can be pretty hefty.