New Mechanical Keyboard

Zogerton

I am looking for to types of keyboards both with RGB Genuine Cherry MX Blue switches that are near or under $100. A tenkeyless keyboard or a keyboard with volume and media keys preferably these keyboards are customizable through software or at least come from reputable brands.

4 hours ago, Zogerton said:

I am looking for to types of keyboards both with RGB Genuine Cherry MX Blue switches that are near or under $100. A tenkeyless keyboard or a keyboard with volume and media keys preferably these keyboards are customizable through software or at least come from reputable brands.

I don't know where you live, but in my area these  http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/keyboards/masterkeys-pro-s/ are ~ 100 euros, which is like 110 usd, i got it on discount, so it was even less. On amazon they are kinda pricey, so I would look elsewhere and if you are not in in a hurry try to hunt for a discount. They come in tkl and full layout, and can come in cherry mx blues. No dedicated  volume and media keys though. But they are very solid keyboards, and the keycaps are easily changeable if you like to customize it. Maybe keyboard pros will comment and will advice you something better and cheaper but keyboards with cherry mx are overpriced most of the time, but i'm not that knowledgeable  on that, maybe there is something cheaper. 

G.Skill RIPJAWS KM570 have RGB MX Blues on Amazon for ~$100. The keyboard has media keys and has the G.Skill Driver System for customization through software.

58 minutes ago, Admiral Koba said:

G.Skill RIPJAWS KM570 have RGB MX Blues on Amazon for ~$100. The keyboard has media keys and has the G.Skill Driver System for customization through software.

Add shipping, it might cost much more.

3 hours ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Add shipping, it might cost much more.

Free shipping in the contiguous US & Canada. OP asked for price in $ so assumption is that they're in North America. You raise a valid point however.