Usb WiFi adapter Not working

confettipoptart

Hi there so I've been using a USB wifi adapter for my desktop and it was working really great, but now it hasn't, when I play online games it'll work fine then it seems the internet will cut out then reconnect, then cut out again, it's very frustrating as my game play becomes super laggy. I play in the basement but I don't think that's an issue as it was working fine before. It's been like this for about a week and I've tried different USB port locations but nothing has changed. Seems like all my network drivers are updated as well. If anyone knows a fix or could point me in the right direction any help would be appreciated thanks!

Does it come with a CD? if yes install that driver again and set the windows to not automatically update the driver.

If its still persist then get a new one, its cheap although quoted from an old saying " Real man user RJ45 " still i use it despite being a woman.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

yep ive been thru 5+ adapters till i found the right one, alot of them are shit and overheat, ive actually had one start melting while i was gaming, it was giving off a awfull smell, i suggest buying one from asus for like 80-120$

35 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Does it come with a CD? if yes install that driver again and set the windows to not automatically update the driver.

If its still persist then get a new one, its cheap although quoted from an old saying " Real man user RJ45 " still i use it despite being a woman.

I'll try that thanks!

23 minutes ago, Xtenchen said:

yep ive been thru 5+ adapters till i found the right one, alot of them are shit and overheat, ive actually had one start melting while i was gaming, it was giving off a awfull smell, i suggest buying one from asus for like 80-120$

Yeah wasn't sure the quality I'd get with the adapter

39 minutes ago, confettipoptart said:

Yeah wasn't sure the quality I'd get with the adapter

My recomendation is a PCI express card, they tend to work better than any other. Or Look at powerline or moca adapters. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

nah dont get a pci express card they arnt reliable, mine had very low signal, a usb adapter is better so u can keep it out of ur case