So uhm favourite female appearance gamewise?

the only thing i can tell you is that i prob would pick Lightning.
But that is not the important matter here... i've tried finishing FF 13 for a couple of times now … Love the graphics, sounds and the tactical battles but really after 30 hours i'm so bored i just can't continue with playing the game for months in a row.
Truth of the matter is that I really want to finish this trilogy  

Any tips on keeping the gameplay entertaining enough would be appreciated

Final Fantasy XIII Screenshot 2018.12.25 - 20.18.27.98.png

Final Fantasy XIII Screenshot 2018.12.25 - 20.18.29.46.png

Final Fantasy XIII Screenshot 2018.12.25 - 20.19.09.99.png

Final Fantasy XIII Screenshot 2018.12.25 - 20.25.39.46.png

I'm enjoying Kassandra in AC: Odyssey. Beautiful and ripped, and the voice acting is smashing.

Another is Lara in the new Tomb Raider games. The animations are fluid and her expressions really capture the mood.

Lastly Hellblade. Probably the best acting I've seen in a game.

How is this even a question?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

Having slept on it I needed to add to my post. Sadie Adler in Red Dead Redemption 2. Her arc was one of my favourites in the game. Her growth from "fishwife" to badass unstoppable cowgirl was a joy to watch.

It's a little out of the intended subject, but I like Star Trek Online for the superb freedom it gives with creating your own (female) characters. Excellent character customisation, plenty of free costume slots, and changes later on cost a nominal fee of the cheapest currency the game has. I suspect this applies to most if not all Perfect World's games. (Games like Guild Wars 2 may have technically prettier characters, but full customisation is usually more or less pay-walled.)

What comes to other games, I'm [insert your preferred insult here] enough to usually find a female character to like in any game that has some. Having a favourite, be it because of a classic crush or actual bonds the story manages to create adds nicely to the experience. You don't usually have to give a crap about NPCs around you, but when for whatever reason you do, it's neat.

Aaand then there's games like Tekken and DoA, I'll just skip them for now. 

4 hours ago, Richard Webster said:

Having slept on it I needed to add to my post. Sadie Adler in Red Dead Redemption 2. Her arc was one of my favourites in the game. Her growth from "fishwife" to badass unstoppable cowgirl was a joy to watch.

you my guy ;)  Then i should name Miranda too Me 2 and 3 …. somehow my ultimate ending was with Miranda but i ended up finishing the end with uhm what was her name .. soldier girl ( i just love btw how the first words spoken in FF 13 are -- Be Quiet.. and lightning is called soldier girl too ofcourse ) Only for this reason i'm obligated to play the ME trilogy again.. though i'm not sure if i want to bother with romances this time.. i guess not to be honest, still Miranda in her catsuit… i'm glad its pre 2015 style graphs :D 

and lets indeed @tatte not get near to much to doa or other silly japanese fighting games.... Its already terrible how fighting games from that country are almost the only games they see the need to use kind of adults instead of barely adult types... If they would have changed in there anime and hentai styles i would had 'supported' that line