Please explain how can i control my rgb fan without controller

Netsky

Hello guys.. and Merry Christmas

I bought asrock b450m pro4 motherboard and it has 4 pin rgb header and 3 pin addressable rgb header, i also bought raidmax NV-R120TP rgb LED fan and it clearly says compatible with rgb capable mobo + asus aura sync. The fan has 4 pin connector.

I plugged this 4 pin connector to the 4 pin rgb header on my mobo and i can only control it from my bios which is annoying i gotta enter the bios to change the color everytime when i want a new one plus obviously it stays 1 color 24/7. I tried installing aura sync but it doesnt even install it gives me an error. I tried installing asrock rgbpolychrome but when i start it it crashes and my fan just blinks 3-4 times.

I tried installing msi light but doesnt work aswell.

I tried putting the rgb connector to the 3 pin addressable header and obviously doesnt even light up.

Guys if you have any idea how would be possible to control it via software please leave your opinion.

ASrock A-tuning doesn't?

or PolyChrome?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

A-tuning doesnt control rgb and polychrome just shutdowns on its own when i start it and just the fan blinks 3-4 times and then stops blinking and continues lighing for example blue ( the color i choose via bios).