Computer freezing. send help pls!

For the past month or so my PC has been freezing up. I built this computer myself last year and never used any anti-virus software on it, so I naturally assumed that there could have been some malware.  So, I did a clean reset of windows and went to reinstalled it. This took about a weekend as each time I would go to re-install windows it would freeze up while installing windows.  So, it seemed to me that it had something to do with my GPU as in the mornings it would go longer without freezing and after it had been on most of the day it would freeze more frequently. I ended up having to make a USB with the most updated version of windows 10 so I could quickly install my graphics card update before it froze.

I believe I have updated all my drivers however the ASRock live update & app shop downloaded and it says I need the "AMD ALL in 1 with VGA Driver" (I brushed this off as I don’t have an AMD GPU). I updated my bios from 3.00 to 3.40. There are newer updates however I have been hesitant to do much in the way of messing with my bios. I ended up getting my PC stable however now once and a while during gameplay it will freeze up.  

In the reliability and problem history it kept giving me an Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation. Which was strange because I kept seeing the same common fixes for it online which weren’t working for me. However, I just noticed today that this error message pops up every time I restart my computer so I don’t think it has any relation to the video freezing.

I have spent hours and days on this and I have no idea what could be causing it. I downloaded CAM by NZXT and the GPU load is not very high when it crashes.  I was streaming PUBG last night and it worked just fine, no issues. But today playing DAYZ it froze again. I also thought it could be the stress of 2 monitors but it still crashed with just 1.

Thanks for taking time to read this.

Here are my Specs.

MONITOR1: Samsung SyncMaster monitor 1920x1200

MONITOR2: HP Pavilion 20bw

CASE: Rosewill Computer Case - ATX Mid Tower 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X

GPU: EVGA GeForce 1050 Ti FTW ACX 3.0 4GB GDDR5

MB: ASRock AB350M Pro4 AM4 AMD

SSD: ADATA Ultimate SU700 2.5" 120GB SATA III

HD: Toshiba P300 3TB

FAN: Noctua NH-U12S

RAM: Team T-Force Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) 2400

PS: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3

CD: ASUS DRW

It could be your motherboard not able to run a powerful CPU.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

how are all your temprature's?
Most occuring freeze's are usually either form overclocked ram (too high)
overheating components (usually cpu)
or psu's not being able to handle the load given.

but i suspect the psu to be no issue.

3 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

It would be your motherboard not able to run a powerful CPU.

That motherboard is by far not the worst i have seen, so i wouldn't expect that to be the case.
except if he overclocked... that would change the situation

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.

Where are the games installed? Whats drive usage like on it when it happens? Is it only happen on games on the HDD and not on the SSD? Your computer shouldn't crash when its stressed, it should just lag unless its an extreme load. Everything is at stock speeds? Not overclocked?

2 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

It would be your motherboard not able to run a powerful CPU.

Thats not how motherboards work...

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

8 hours ago, PopsicleHustler said:

It could be your motherboard not able to run a powerful CPU.

It's been running it fine for a year now 

9 hours ago, Martijn Klerks said:

how are all your temprature's?
Most occuring freeze's are usually either form overclocked ram (too high)
overheating components (usually cpu)
or psu's not being able to handle the load given.

but i suspect the psu to be no issue.

That motherboard is by far not the worst i have seen, so i wouldn't expect that to be the case.
except if he overclocked... that would change the situation

My CPU will it 35-40°C GPU will sometimes hit 50-60°C

I have never overclocked, (which seems like a waste having such a powerful CPU)

cam_121718_1.jpeg

9 hours ago, suchamoneypit said:

Where are the games installed? Whats drive usage like on it when it happens? Is it only happen on games on the HDD and not on the SSD? Your computer shouldn't crash when its stressed, it should just lag unless its an extreme load. Everything is at stock speeds? Not overclocked?

Thats not how motherboards work...

The only games I've played since I reinstalled windows is DayZ, PUBG, Fortnite. The last two I switched to optimized settings from GeForce Experience

EDIT: all my games are on my HDD

Edited by DukeLukeum
Didn't finish answering question