Skyrim special edition issues

I have been having issues today with Skyrim playing it on my PlayStation 4 Pro, it started out alright up to a hour and a half today, then for a while while music working okay, the sounds of opening a chest started not working, no sounds while opening a chest, no sounds while NPC at mythic dawn museum was speaking, on the way to  Dagons shrine while i was running sounds of chest opening NPC from mythic dawn museum was speaking, i got to Dagons shrine no speech sounds, after defeated Daedra enter door hear what i didn't hear, spell casting didn't work, i shut game down, start game up continue spell casting working, i got to Dimhollow crypt archery stopped working, unequipt, archery working okay free Sarara led her back to castle Volcaha became vampire as i turning into vampire lord character froze for 5 seconds, i could not cast spell, turned back could not feed, got quest to go to red water den travel to thalma fort turned into vampire lord could not cast red spell to kill thalma at fort, i tried turning game of start up Skyrim 3rd time it still didn't rectify problem so gave up stopped game delete Bethesdas Skyrim garbage game then i put Bethesda trash game on top.

Holy shit, what do you have against periods?!

But yeah, Bethesa is notorious for releasing buggy games and it's so sad some people are proud of that stuff..

Just a silly question, do you have mods installed (Does PS4 even support that)? and have you you check the sound settings?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

8 hours ago, Minibois said:

Holy shit, what do you have against periods?!

But yeah, Bethesa is notorious for releasing buggy games and it's so sad some people are proud of that stuff..

Just a silly question, do you have mods installed (Does PS4 even support that)? and have you you check the sound settings?

Yes i did, 1 of the mods i had for PlayStation i download from Bethesda is Unofficial Skyrim patch, it was running so smoothly until all problems started occurring, i dont hate the game i just cannot stand Bethesda, maybe Bethesda should be completely shut down and nexus should take over nexus would do a much better job.

I gave Skyrim another try, i have another glinch aela from the companions is naked in parts of her is not there also they are all incredible vantriliquists.

Given that this game is based off a literal 20 year old engine, and Bethesda's reputation with the state of their games, I don't really think there's much you can do in this case. This problem is just compounded by the fact that you have no way to install mods on a console to fix this. 

4 hours ago, Skwishy said:

Given that this game is based off a literal 20 year old engine, and Bethesda's reputation with the state of their games, I don't really think there's much you can do in this case. This problem is just compounded by the fact that you have no way to install mods on a console to fix this. 

If Bethesda cannot create games correctly with a udvanced game engine like UE4 then Bethesda should get out of the gaming industry, look at something else to do.