got my cablemod order and it's 100% wrong....

Caatraa

so i just got my order of cables in and i'm PISSED.... i ordered a 24pin ATX,  8 pin EPS, 4 pin EPS, 8pin Pcie, 6pin Pcie, 2 sata cables, and 1 molex (for water cooling pump). i also order a custom RGB design SSD backplate. and what i got in is 100% wrong every cable is wrong in some way. the 4 out of the 8 cables that i got have the right colors but not the right pattern. the atx as the wrong heads on the power supply side so i can't even plug it in. mine is 7 wide theres is 9. the EPS is just the wrong pattern. the Pcie cables have silver cable combs on them instead of black and the 2nd one is another 8pin instead of a 6pin.... and it's a solid head so i can't even split it apart if i wanted to.... and i guess someone thought i did not need my other 4 cables? or my SSD backplate? but i did need a RGB strip kit that i did not order. and the best part is on the 21st in 3 days will be 2months! sense i placed my order and today is 5 weeks sense i finalized the design of the backplate.

So all in all i'm calling this a 0/10 for 4 wrong cables and 4 missing cables 1 missing backplate and a RGB strip kit that i did not order. I went with these guys cause i thought they where the best seeing them on LTT, Jayz, paul and kyle and this is what i get. and if your 2 months behind on orders TELL THEM! i would have just buildt my computer with my normal cables and been enjoying for the last 2 months till my stuff came in vs having it riped apart on my table this whole time.

I guess for anyone else out there take this as a warning.

Hope you all have a been day then i just did,

A very pissed off

Caatraa

5 hours ago, Caatraa said:

so i just got my order of cables in and i'm PISSED.... i ordered a 24pin ATX,  8 pin EPS, 4 pin EPS, 8pin Pcie, 6pin Pcie, 2 sata cables, and 1 molex (for water cooling pump). i also order a custom RGB design SSD backplate. and what i got in is 100% wrong every cable is wrong in some way. the 4 out of the 8 cables that i got have the right colors but not the right pattern. the atx as the wrong heads on the power supply side so i can't even plug it in. mine is 7 wide theres is 9. the EPS is just the wrong pattern. the Pcie cables have silver cable combs on them instead of black and the 2nd one is another 8pin instead of a 6pin.... and it's a solid head so i can't even split it apart if i wanted to.... and i guess someone thought i did not need my other 4 cables? or my SSD backplate? but i did need a RGB strip kit that i did not order. and the best part is on the 21st in 3 days will be 2months! sense i placed my order and today is 5 weeks sense i finalized the design of the backplate.

So all in all i'm calling this a 0/10 for 4 wrong cables and 4 missing cables 1 missing backplate and a RGB strip kit that i did not order. I went with these guys cause i thought they where the best seeing them on LTT, Jayz, paul and kyle and this is what i get. and if your 2 months behind on orders TELL THEM! i would have just buildt my computer with my normal cables and been enjoying for the last 2 months till my stuff came in vs having it riped apart on my table this whole time.

I guess for anyone else out there take this as a warning.

Hope you all have a been day then i just did,

A very pissed off

Caatraa

@Caatraa that definitely sounds very odd, but always reach out to us directly as we aren't going to just leave you hanging, we will take care of anything you need. Email our support team directly so they can assist you with everything - Support@CableMod.com is the email you will want to use.

@Caatraa should also add - we have issued a full refund towards your order for the troubles, and will remake and reship any inaccuracies with your order - so please work with our support team to communicate those, but rest assured you'll be taken care of.

45 minutes ago, CableMod said:

@Caatraa should also add - we have issued a full refund towards your order for the troubles, and will remake and reship any inaccuracies with your order - so please work with our support team to communicate those, but rest assured you'll be taken care of.

this is why it's cool that you guys have an account here.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu