Best case for 100$?

Best case for 100$ ? It should have good airflow, include fans, at least 2 and tempered glass. I have been looking at the s340 elite which is available at my local shops so thats ???.

If you wanna browse my local shops, here are some i use alot. 

The best site and usually the cheapest is https://www.anhoch.com

The site with most items is https://ddstore.mk

And the most overpriced but premium shop is http://setec.mk/index.php

I would really appreciate if you looked through my local shops, since i can't really buy anything online because it doesn't ship here :I

The currency is mkd and 100$ is about 5 300 MKD

I'm having trouble using the websites you mentioned above, how much does a Fractal Design Meshify C cost you?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

6 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

I'm having trouble using the websites you mentioned above, how much does a Fractal Design Meshify C cost you?

sadly that case is not for sale :I

Just now, YourNewPalAlex said:

sadly that case is not for sale :I

Phanteks P300? Fractal Design Focus G?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

On 12/18/2018 at 8:02 AM, BOBWARPATH said:

AZZA GT1

no thanks... id pass..

On 12/18/2018 at 8:11 AM, r2724r16 said:

Phanteks P300? Fractal Design Focus G?

Phanteks doesn't ship here, and nope no focus g.   :/

9 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

The best site and usually the cheapest is https://www.anhoch.com

That Sharktoon case is actually pretty decent. 4 fans, properly positioned in case, the build quality wont be exceptional but it's functional.

https://www.anhoch.com/product/42922/atx-midi-tower-case-sharkoon-tg5-red-gaming-w2xusb-30-2xusb-20-4x120mm-red-led-fans

(Also avaialble on ddstore)

DDstore also has NZXT S340 and H500's which have the best build quality of just about any case on these sites. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Phanteks doesn't ship here, and nope no focus g.   :/

Corsair 400C?

13 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

Each of the websites have a language selector in the top right to change them to English if that helps

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 12/18/2018 at 8:13 AM, TVwazhere said:

That Sharktoon case is actually pretty decent. 4 fans, properly positioned in case, the build quality wont be exceptional but it's functional.

https://www.anhoch.com/product/42922/atx-midi-tower-case-sharkoon-tg5-red-gaming-w2xusb-30-2xusb-20-4x120mm-red-led-fans

(Also avaialble on ddstore)

DDstore also has NZXT S340 and H500's which have the best build quality of just about any case on these sites. 

Hey man im spending like 950-1100$ on this pc, i dont want the case to be just functional :D

Well the H500 is well in my range of budget, but is it better than the s340 elite?

On 12/18/2018 at 8:14 AM, r2724r16 said:

Corsair 400C?

nowp. 

Hey man im spending like 950-1100$ on this pc, i dont want the case to be just functional :D

Well the H500 is well in my range of budget, but is it better than the s340 elite?

The H500 is the "Refresh" of the S340 elite. It's main goal was to offer the same build quality and function of the S340 Elite but be cheaper. And it does that in theory. But in practice it has to fully penetrate the market outside NA in its "more competitive price point". 

Basically, get whichever is cheaper because both are good cases for the $$$, perform the same and are great build quality. One could argue the H500 cable management's is better but it's a very small improvement

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The H500 is the "Refresh" of the S340 elite. It's main goal was to offer the same build quality and function of the S340 Elite but be cheaper. And it does that in theory. But in practice it has to fully penetrate the market outside NA in its "more competitive price point". 

Basically, get whichever is cheaper because both are good cases for the $$$, perform the same and are great build quality. One could argue the H500 cable management's is better but it's a very small improvement

Good to know, good to know. Thaaaaaaaank you so much for your help. One more thing though.

The NZXT H500 or the Sharkoon TG5? If you were to get a case. 

Good to know, good to know. Thaaaaaaaank you so much for your help. One more thing though.

The NZXT H500 or the Sharkoon TG5? If you were to get a case. 

H500 has better build quality

Sharktoon TG5 has better airflow

It's a bit of a tossup for a mid range build, but if I was getting something above an R5 2600 or a GTX1070, I'd value the airflow more for the TG5. I'd probably end up with the TG5 just so I could say I've built in a Sharktoon case since I've built in NZXT cases already

7 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

It's a bit of a tossup for a mid range build, but if I was getting something above an R5 2600 or a GTX1070, I'd value the airflow more for the TG5. I'd probably end up with the TG5 just so I could say I've built in a Sharktoon case since I've built in NZXT cases already

It's a sad state of affairs when a case with a plate of glass blocking the fans is considered to have good airflow.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Just now, aisle9 said:

It's a sad state of affairs when a case with a plate of glass blocking the fans is considered to have good airflow.

When fans are positioned properly and ventilation is correctly spaced, solid front panels can still perform perfectly adequate for just about any configuration save for multi GPU / workstation applications. Corsair 460X is a good example of that. 

9 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I cant really tell you what i would get since im waiting for ces so amd announces their cpus and gpus. But if i wore to trust the rumours i would get an r7 3700, and an RX 3080. Which looks like is above the specs of a r5 2600 and a 1070 build.

Just now, YourNewPalAlex said:

I cant really tell you what i would get since im waiting for ces so amd announces their cpus and gpus. But if i wore to trust the rumours i would get an r7 3700, and an RX 3080. Which looks like is above the specs of a r5 2600 and a 1070 build.

Definitely above an R5 2600 and 1070. 

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Definitely above an R5 2600 and 1070. 

So the Sharkoon it is huh? How's the cable management?

4 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

So the Sharkoon it is huh? How's the cable management?

"Just okay"

It wont be as good as the H500, but it will get the job done without looking like complete garbage. 

16 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

"Just okay"

It wont be as good as the H500, but it will get the job done without looking like complete garbage. 

Well to be completely honest im new to pc building but not beginner new. Like i have built pc's but with cases and components from the c2q era. Like the sharp cheap-o cases from 2006. So i dont know what to go for, what would you recommend?

what would you recommend?

46 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I'd value the airflow more for the TG5.

On 12/18/2018 at 4:16 PM, TVwazhere said:

One more thing, i just noticed that there are bare bones pc cases without fans, but with the nice looking tempered glass and stuff like that. Can you try out some of the cases that are like that, and maybe add fans from your liking. It doesn't have to be focused on price per performance since i really dont want a case thats from 2008 with a slapped on tempered side panel with some cheap fans. For example maybe look at what SAMA has to offer and look at their cheap cases, and then add some nice fans, for example you have some nice looking but Chinese fans, or some nice Cooler Master fans with a controller for a tad bit more that come in 140 and 120mm respectively.

Would greatly Appreciate it.

5 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Would greatly Appreciate it.

I currently dont have the time, funds or patience to do that :D 

On 12/19/2018 at 10:48 AM, TVwazhere said:

I currently dont have the time, funds or patience to do that :D 

:D iz ok. When you have time you can finish it if you want to its up to you really :P