ALL Adobe apps run extremely slow

AndyCapets

Hello!

So I have a problem, like bloody always...

I'm especially having problems with Premier Pro CC, it's extremely slow to launch, to open something, to simply do ANYTHING, except to preview what's in the timeline.

In Photoshop CC it's reeeeeally slow on launch also, but after that it runs ok, still a bit slow though; After Effects CC is exactly like Premier Pro, extremely slow all the time; Audition CC, no problem whatsoever; Lightroom, same as Premier Pro and AE.

I got my new GPU today, the R9 290 Tri-X from Sapphire, and I don't really think it's the card since they ran smoothly before when I had my chipset, and also since I tried the 13.9, 13.11 beta drivers, and right now I running the 13.12 driver and the result is the same all the time.

I got a new SSD last week and since then the PC is running perfectly, except sometimes where it stutters, so it might be the OS that needs to be reinstalled, IDK, and I really hope not.

Do you guys have any idea what the issue could be ? I REALLY need Premier Pro in the upcoming weeks, I have a lot of work to finish and it would really suck if I couldn't finish it...

Thanks in advance, and yes, I am willing to reinstall the OS if I really need to.

(If you guys need to know my specs, I recommend you going on my profile page where everything is, the OS is Windows 8 BTW.)

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Just an off topic question: Why the hell do you have that rubbish screen with that amazing system

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Just an off topic question: Why the hell do you have that rubbish screen with that amazing system

It's not rubbish, jeez guys... It's a 1600x1280 monitor that has extremely accurate color reproduction, almost as good as any recent high end IPS monitor. It just happens to be 11 years old and 5/4...

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log