Project Generic

FileCorrupted

I have been thinking of an experiment, A game driven completely by a community, a game where you tell me what you want, I want to test this on a small scale here, you PM me your suggestion and then I Add it  to a poll, at the end of the week I will select the most voted for features/ideas and I work them into the game, I repeat this process until I have a full game. If it works I may attempt it on a larger scale, the dream idea would be a massive game with a massive community putting forth ideas.

This is just an experiment, I am no AAA developer so maybe refrain from saying make Skyrim but with "Insert Insane Idea Here". 

If you Have an idea PM me with this format

Summary of Idea/under 10 word:

Long Description:

Other: Mention anything else here.

Well that's it thought I would give it a go so yah lets see what happens.

I have been thinking of an experiment, A game driven completely by a community, a game where you tell me what you want, I want to test this on a small scale here, you PM me your suggestion and then I Add it  to a poll, at the end of the week I will select the most voted for features/ideas and I work them into the game, I repeat this process until I have a full game. If it works I may attempt it on a larger scale, the dream idea would be a massive game with a massive community putting forth ideas.

This is just an experiment, I am no AAA developer so maybe refrain from saying make Skyrim but with "Insert Insane Idea Here". 

If you Have an idea PM me with this format

Summary of Idea/under 10 word:

Long Description:

Other: Mention anything else here.

Well that's it thought I would give it a go so yah lets see what happens.

What knowledge and expertise do you have in programming, animating, and overall game development?

What knowledge and expertise do you have in programming, animating, and overall game development?

hmm, well no degrees, and a ton of failed projects however I Just thought I would give it a shot, I think I can pull it off I have made numerous games in Unity just never thought they were good enough to post.

hmm, well no degrees, and a ton of failed projects however I Just thought I would give it a shot, I think I can pull it off I have made numerous games in Unity just never thought they were good enough to post.

Well do post whatever you think is your best piece of work so far. And if it's good (it doesn't have to be excellent to meet our standards) people might get encouraged to participate in this future project of yours.

Well do post whatever you think is your best piece of work so far. And if it's good (it doesn't have to be excellent to meet our standards) people might get encouraged to participate in this future project of yours.

Ok enjoy the game I made in three days, its nothing amazing but it is the only completed project I have posted :) http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/escape/18754/ make sure you have sound.