Plz help

Iwanttodie123

So, i just built My new PC, everything working fine until i  downloaded new drivers for my GPU. After installing i rebooted and something went wrong and now i had no drivers , i got a message AMD:s software complainin about some 1603 error code and Link to fixing it, after trying everything and still couldn`t install new drivers i got always the same code. Then i read somewhere tuhat you need to be plugged to mb on onboard graphics to install drivers i tried to switch to onboard graphics from BIOS but there Was only the pci-e option??? I have tried everything and with no luck. So im at a point where i can only get Image from a GPU that has no drivers and can't install new ones.

Parts are: r9 nano, ryzen 3 1200, ab350 gaming itx, 16gb ddr4 3000mhz

You don't have an onbaord GPU to use,  That is why there is no option in bios.

Do you have another GPU you can put in to get it working again and re-install the drivers?

EDIT: boot in safemode and use DDU.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Only Ryzen chips with a G at the end have onboard graphics, the main stream chips don't have integrated graphics. Try reinstalling the and software, a few people have had to do that since they released the new update

Optical Drive Poll: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006309-optical-drive-survey/

Main Rig (Pulsar)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X MOBO: MSI MEG X570 Unify RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RG(4x8gb) 3200Mhz 16-16-16-32 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Chromax (LTT Edition) Storage: Intel 6000p 128gb boot drive, Intel 665p 1tb (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1tb, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass PSU: EVGA SupeNOVA G1+ 750W OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  

FreeNAS Server (The Vault)

CPU: Xeon E5-2603 v3 MOBO: MSI X99 Tomahawk RAM: G.Skill Aegis (4x8gb) 3000Mhz 16-18-18-38 GPU: EVGA GT 710 Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Storage: Intel S3520 x2 for boot, x16 in RAIDZ for storage, Seagate Ironwolf 2tb (Striped will be a steam cache) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass PSU: Corsair CX750 750W

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

looks like you have used the wrong chipset driver.

Tried DDU in safe mode, still the same error code when installing.. pc shows on device manager a "pci-e device" but it seems that None of the drivers can recognize the device?