My new graphics card is acting weird?

Otocumbia
Go to solution Solved by BHJohnson,

The A10 APU's were designed to roughly pair with R7 graphics, as indicated by including R7 GPU's as their onboard chips. I ran one in CrossFire with an R7 dedicated card for a while, just to try it. You've got about two generations of gap between your processor and your graphics card, and the processor is a pretty mediocre processor even within it's own generation. Additionally, 80C is getting into thermal throttling range, but I'm not sure when that starts to happen on that chipset since I never ran one that hot. Your processor isn't just bottlenecking your GPU, it's straight up choking it out with a submission hold. I ran some benchmarks on my old A10 system with an R7 of some flavor, and the two were almost perfectly matched.

Get a stock AIO cooler from an FX 8150 if you can find a place to put it (it fits FM2 sockets) and use that to cool the APU. That should make for a more consistent experience. Then work on saving up to get either an AM3+ board with an FX CPU in it for cheap off eBay or Amazon, or just upgrade to a cheap AM4 board with a Ryzen 3 or 5. The AM4 option will require new RAM in addition to the CPU and mobo, so that's something to figure into the cost.

Also, Minecraft can be a pretty CPU intensive game depending on the world you are playing in and what mods are installed. I crashed an overclocked FX 8150 just from making a cobblestone generator. Good times.

Hello, this last week I bought a new graphics card, a RX-560 with 4gb.
My PC has 8gb DDR3 RAM and a A10 7870k processor that comes with a R7 integrated graphics.
The theme is that I bought the 560 to improve my experience, but something really weird happened.
After I done everything, I started my gta v, the first time, it was at like 60 fps with high graphics, great. The second time I open it, it was like 20, when I low the graphics... IT'S THE SAME, so I reached the conclusion that something weird was happening to my videocard, taking in account that my previous integrated video card ran gta v at 30 fps more or less. Now sometimes I play it at 60 or 20 fps, no idea at all.
Then, I tried with Minecraft... 30 FPS, 30, no shaders and same results with high and low graphics. 
I even checked my core and gpu temperature, I saw that my CPU was at 80°C that is pretty hot, but after a search, I saw that even if my processor or graphics card are hot, it shouldn't affect the performance.
Other thing that I thought could be a bottleneck, but, do you think that my processor could be making bottleneck to my GPU in MINECRAFT??? 

Today I woke up and new problem, for some reason, my PC now starts, but my screen doesn't even show anything now..
To conclude, I bought a graphics card to play games like gta v at a reasonable speed and now Minecraft runs at 30 fps with no apparent reason, any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

You're being bottle necked by the CPU. Both of the games you mentioned are very CPU intensive. To get better performance, you need a more powerful CPU

The A10 APU's were designed to roughly pair with R7 graphics, as indicated by including R7 GPU's as their onboard chips. I ran one in CrossFire with an R7 dedicated card for a while, just to try it. You've got about two generations of gap between your processor and your graphics card, and the processor is a pretty mediocre processor even within it's own generation. Additionally, 80C is getting into thermal throttling range, but I'm not sure when that starts to happen on that chipset since I never ran one that hot. Your processor isn't just bottlenecking your GPU, it's straight up choking it out with a submission hold. I ran some benchmarks on my old A10 system with an R7 of some flavor, and the two were almost perfectly matched.

Get a stock AIO cooler from an FX 8150 if you can find a place to put it (it fits FM2 sockets) and use that to cool the APU. That should make for a more consistent experience. Then work on saving up to get either an AM3+ board with an FX CPU in it for cheap off eBay or Amazon, or just upgrade to a cheap AM4 board with a Ryzen 3 or 5. The AM4 option will require new RAM in addition to the CPU and mobo, so that's something to figure into the cost.

Also, Minecraft can be a pretty CPU intensive game depending on the world you are playing in and what mods are installed. I crashed an overclocked FX 8150 just from making a cobblestone generator. Good times.