Earbuds on a budget?

ChromaGalaxy

Super quick, wanna get myself a little present and I've been wanting some new ear buds so I wanna go with that. All I want is a reliable pair of bluetooth earbuds with at least 5 hours of battery and audio quality that is the same or better than the default Samsung akg headphones (and some good bass would be nice) which I've been using so far. 150 and under is my price so if you recommend any please do tell!

Also if there are some amazing wired earbuds that you'd recommend, please do.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, GAB3GUY said:

Super quick, wanna get myself a little present and I've been wanting some new ear buds so I wanna go with that. All I want is a reliable pair of bluetooth earbuds with at least 5 hours of battery and audio quality that is the same or better than the default Samsung akg headphones (and some good bass would be nice) which I've been using so far. 150 and under is my price so if you recommend any please do tell!

Also if there are some amazing wired earbuds that you'd recommend, please do.

Thanks

You could go for the akg y100 or n200. They are 99 and 89 dollars respectively and have around 8 hours of battery life. It really just depends on what features you want though, the y100 has ambient awareness which kinda works like the surface heapdohnes, allowing you to hear things around you better

13 minutes ago, Tommybobberson said:

You could go for the akg y100 or n200. They are 99 and 89 dollars respectively and have around 8 hours of battery life. It really just depends on what features you want though, the y100 has ambient awareness which kinda works like the surface heapdohnes, allowing you to hear things around you better

the y100 seem very promising, thank you for your input!