Xbox 360 finding out that people was leaking stuff

AnimeKnight99

I really don't know why Microsoft would care about people leaking their stuff because I don't take all leaks seriously. I mostly wait for information

The more late that information gets out the more we know about and the more it could be accurate

Here is a Video talking about it https://youtu.be/dFFWcTfkjY8

Didn't the xbox 360 come out in 2005? I doubt it'll be brought back by Microsoft anytime soon. Also I thought MS isn't really bothered about Xbox 360 stuff anymore. 

8 minutes ago, AnimeKnight99 said:

I really don't know why Microsoft would care about people leaking their stuff

Because people were breaking signed NDA's

8 minutes ago, AnimeKnight99 said:

I mostly wait for information

The more late that information gets out the more we know about and the more it could be accurate

Others care though. People leak information for others' benefit, to share information. Those who do that aren't doing it for you alone

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I think its a very interesting way to catch people. It doesn't matter what you think about any leak. Information leaks and NDA violations have a real impact on a company in many ways, its why they exist in the first place. Microsoft felt the need to dole out punishments for people violating their contracts and negatively affecting their business so they came up with a method to do it. I think this is really neat info about a really neat console. But I don't really get the point of your post.

20 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

reviewcucumberusa

BigCheese vs ReviewTechUSA still ranks in the top 10 anime fights its been bumped down considerably by recent legends like KSI vs Logan Paul and Pewdiepie vs T-Series but its still a solid rank 7.