$40 kbm?

iLostMyXbox21

okay so i have an old HP bluetooth keyboard and mouse, but it is old and the keys get stuck often if i press them too hard 

what i am asking is is there some kind of keyboard mouse combo  for $40 or less, i would prefer if it came with a headset that has a mic, but if it doesn’t i am okay with that

requirements::

-mechanical

- preferrably MX Blues (does not have to be)

-wired

does not need to be backlit, but if it is, i need an option to set it to just a plain white or very light blue (color scheme)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

That is too low a budget, especially if you want a headset bundled with

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

Just now, Grockle88 said:

That is too low a budget, especially if you want a headset bundled with

i do not need a headset, but if it comes with it then i will take it.. but if it doesn’t then it will not mess with my build at all

edit: i already have a headset, but if it comes with the kbm then it probably matches, so if it comes with one i prefer it so it matches, but if not i can use mine

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
Type Item Price
Keyboard Redragon - K552-R KUMARA Wired Gaming Keyboard $34.49 @ Amazon
Mouse Redragon - M602 Wired Optical Mouse $15.99 @ Amazon
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $50.48
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-11 10:54 EST-0500  

this was the closest I was able to get with all the prefferences exept for the headset

I don't think u can get a mechanical keyboard combo within that price range, You would likely get a Mechanical Switch knock off, Don't expect cherry within that price range.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:
Type Item Price
  Total $50.48

this was the closest I was able to get with all the prefferences exept for the headset

those will work and look very cool, thank you

edit: only $10 over my budget but it will work, thanks again

If you want genuine MX blues then the budget is too low

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:
Type Item Price
  Total $50.48

This is almost good, but the keyboard is "Mechanical Feeling Keyboard" not mechanical.

I would get this instead:

https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-KUMARA-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B016MAK38U/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1544543728&sr=8-4&keywords=mechanical+keyboard

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

btw, that's Outemu Blue, not cherry mx

it should be fine, i forgot that the chances if a cherry mx this cheap is slim to none

Just now, Origami Cactus said:

This is almost good, but the keyboard is "Mechanical Feeling Keyboard" not mechanical.

https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-KUMARA-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B016MAK38U/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1544543728&sr=8-4&keywords=mechanical+keyboard

ahhhhhhh so many links lol, thanks i will look at it

just a really stupid add maybe, but aren't we talking about the non-rgb against the rgb version? both have Outemu Blue as far as I can see

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

just a really stupid add maybe, but aren't we talking about the non-rgb against the rgb version? both have Outemu Blue as far as I can see

On amazon your version has "mechanical feel" in the description, while the link I provided has mechanical.

But yeah on closer inspection it seems they both have the same switches, so i dont know why they have labeled one as mechanical feel, and the other as just mechanical.

@iLostMyXbox21 It seems That both of the red dragon keyboard use same switches, pick the one you like the best

4 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

On amazon your version has "mechanical feel" in the description, while the link I provided has mechanical.

But yeah on closer inspection it seems they both have the same switches, so i dont know why they have labeled one as mechanical feel, and the other as just mechanical.

@iLostMyXbox21 It seems That both of the red dragon keyboard use same switches, pick the one you like the best

well, 5 bucks for rgb would be a yes for me. but that's imo. they are both in some way "mechanical feel" because they aren't that good switches, but what do you expect for this price?

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

well, 5 bucks for rgb would be a yes for me. but that's imo. they are both in some way "mechanical feel" because they aren't that good switches, but what do you expect for this price?

Well Linus gave the reddragon keyboard a good review, so it can't be that bad.

Well Linus gave the reddragon keyboard a good review, so it can't be that bad.

that's not what I said. There is just a difference between a 30 dollar and a 80 dollar keyboard still exists. But I'm that guy that uses wireless for gaming...

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

that's not what I said. There is just a difference between a 30 dollar and a 80 dollar keyboard still exists. But I'm that guy that uses wireless for gaming...

Im the guy who came from that and now has 200$ kb and very happy :D , like a tech snob xDDDD

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.