Case Recommendations? V2

Dash25
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,

The coolermaster MB511 I suggested in the previous thread can hold the 360mm radiator

image.png.a34cc156704ac3cf45c258ad2135016c.png

Hey guys, I'm back. So I recently got an EKWB Predater 360mm for 75$ and now my case options have to change because of it. If anyone has any case recommendations under/around 100 let me know!

My Priorities:
1. Good Airflow

2. Can fit the 360mm

3. Not Completely Black

PCPartPicker

Thanks in advance!

Check out my build, in my sig. It's all black, though. BUT, it's great for airflow, can fit 360 (as you can see in my pics) on both the front and the top! Plus you can do push pull in the front and not take up space inside the case, as the fans for pushing would go in front of the chassis, but behind the front panel. Plenty of room for anything, amazing case! Entho Pro M. I could legit put 3x140mm fans on the top too.

They have same case that comes in black and white along with two RGB halos for the fans - Special Edition Entho Pro M

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

The coolermaster MB511 I suggested in the previous thread can hold the 360mm radiator

image.png.a34cc156704ac3cf45c258ad2135016c.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thanks! I decided to go with a Fractal Design Meshify C(White), it looks absolutely gorgeous, I would have gotten the MB511 had there been a white variant. Thank you for the suggestions!

14 hours ago, Dash25 said:

Thanks! I decided to go with a Fractal Design Meshify C(White), it looks absolutely gorgeous, I would have gotten the MB511 had there been a white variant. Thank you for the suggestions!

That's an excellent case!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25