Vegas Pro 16 users, help me out here.

I recently upgraded to Vegas Pro 16 and I was happy to find that Magix finally put in support for NVENC rendering with 900 series and up GPUs. Now I have to say this REALLY improves Vegas' render times but I also noticed something rather, what seems to me, odd, but maybe not? When I go to render I am using the Magix AVC/AAC NVENC render setting. I've been using this setting for when I render a 1 hour piece of footage. During Render, I've noticed that Vegas Pro 16 will Fill up my system ram, of which I have 16GB, during the render. Then after video processing is done, my C Drive will max around 50% or so percent of pagefile activity. After a while, I will then see the drive I wanted to render to start doing activity and then everything will "empty" of pagefiles and Render then completes. What I find odd and what worries me is that there is a lot of pagefile activity on my new Samsung 860 Evo SSD and I feel will wear the drive out faster because of the Read Times, and what I find odd is how Vegas Pro seems to be rendering the video into ram, then relying on a pagefile then finally exporting the video the drive I want. Are there any other Vegas Pro 16 users on here that have noticed the same thing and is this normal for rendering on most softwares? 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU