First ever build, super hyped!! :D

Well i just build my very first computer, will be posting more pics later! 

Specs: 

GPU: Asus GTX 660 (i overclocked it)

CPU: AMD FX-8320 (go ahead give me shit for AMD but personally i love it)

Ram: 8gb Avexir ddr3 1666 mhz (2x4gb) + some random ram from old computer (2x1gb) 10GB total

Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3

Storage: 1tb WD Blue, 64gb ADATA Sata III SSD, old shitty 120gb hdd that i took from my old computer just so i still have all my files

PSU: Corsair CX600

Fans: 3 CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fan with red L.E.D. and a random 92mm fan on the back (top fans are exhaust and the front and back ones are input. 

CPU cooler: Stock one but i plan to get the coolermaster hyper 212 or maybe a corsair h80

Case: NZXT Vulcan (Love It!)

Random  things: DVD drive from old computer

Displays: Element 19'' tv and old 15'' or something like that monitor (one using a display port to vga adapter and other using DVI to VGA adapter)

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! 

And also, dont get windows 8 like i did. 

post-46175-0-24625900-1389407796_thumb.j

AMD FX-8320@4.7ghz|8GB Avexir Core Series Ram|Phanteks Enthoo Pro|Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4gb|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|Corsair CX600

Lay your upper power cable across where you ram clips in, it'll keep the cable from drooping on the ram itself. Nice build! Much better than my first.

Hey: EpikFlyingBrick

This picture is to help this thread ,hope it helps Sorry for taking my time

with the reply due to updates/down time on the server ...

1606967_10202210681901944_319976638_n.jp

Ram & Fan pictures may be incorrect . :) :) :)

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Hey: EpikFlyingBrick

This picture is to help this thread ,hope it helps Sorry for taking my time

with the reply due to updates/down time on the server ...

1606967_10202210681901944_319976638_n.jp

Ram & Fan pictures may be incorrect . :) :) :)

Thanks Dude! the only thing incorrect is the mobo, i have the revision 5.0 board, thats the rev. 4.3 or something like that. Thanks!

AMD FX-8320@4.7ghz|8GB Avexir Core Series Ram|Phanteks Enthoo Pro|Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4gb|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|Corsair CX600

Lay your upper power cable across where you ram clips in, it'll keep the cable from drooping on the ram itself. Nice build! Much better than my first.

Thanks for the advice! 

Also,for those confused, i dont have my dvd drive hooked up because my sata cables are still in shipping. 

Is that an IDE cable? Holy shat, haven't seen one of these in a long time :D

Nice little build you got there :) 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Yeah i just have it in there temp. i wanted to get all my stuff from my old hard drive and back it up onto my new one.  Its gone now :D

Why don't you like windows 8?

Well i use startisback.  But the main reason i do is because i cant customize the start menu, i right click and choose personalize and move a tile and then after a second it reverts back to the way it was. I cant change the Wallpaper either. i right click on a photo to and click set as desktop backround or whatever and nothing happens, i can only use the solid colors that come with windows.  The last thing is, the app store doesnt even work. It starts up and then gets stuck at the loading screen. Windows is activated and everything.  i bought it from a local walmart and its all legit. i dont know whats wrong. 

Why don't you like windows 8?

oh and also, i cant get adblock to work and then google chrome wont keep me signed in so everytime i go to youtube or some other google service and also twitch for some reason, i have to log in, never had that problem with my win 7 laptop. and also i keep trying to download this game (battlefield p4f) and it keeps saying i need administrator permissions when i am logged in as admin and its the only account on this computer. 

I used some of my old IDE stuff too back when I had just gotten my new motherboard/CPU because I didn't have anything newer. I had to use a IDE-USB adapter because my new motherboard didn't actually have any IDE plugs. (That was for the CD drive. For the HDD I had to use my dad's nearly broken 1TB HDD until I got my 500GB.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

i thought thesame. IDE? At this day? maybe its time for some new hardware

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Nice build :)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

i thought thesame. IDE? At this day? maybe its time for some new hardware

I already responded to that same guy, i had a hard drive in there temp so i could transfer some old photos and stuff.