lets approach this positively, CS:GO going free

I think its not a bad thing for cs go to be going free. Why?

having access to more of a player base is a positive thing that will be good in the long run.

The attitude towards hacking is just heightened in cs as its become a transcended meme and its an easy and now pretty mute point top make. Valve have made improvements to matchmaking, maybe given not the ones we want but its progressing non less. The new VAC-net seems to be filtering more of the hackers and I've seen less. Now in any competitive system there are ALWAYS going to be hackers that just something thats we have to accept. the best ting that can be done is that you do the overwatch cases and report players.

The battle Royal mode is an experiment and the fact that they are  even doing something is good and especially since the cs team feels smaller than it once was. If it works great and if it does not, lesson learned.

The attitude around the 64/128 tick rate on the servers is eaisly sorted out by going to ESEA or Faceit. I know you will have to pay bu if you want the best experience then you do have to pay. Think of it as buying better quality food. why not get better quality if you can. and if you dont/can't do something to make it possible.(this does not reflect on proper real life, peoples circumstances do change I understand that) 

My final point is that different is good and people who attack a medium because something is different should really stay a little quieter, if the criticism is positive and will improve the experience thats even better. but going I DONT LIKE IT on reddit or any place like that would be irreverent.

Please discuss/argue/flame nicely

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

i would hope its free by now i can't imagine paying for it. that being said i dont want to play it even if its free lol

As if there weren't enough hackers before...

Valve is trying really hard to get people back into CS:GO. I played it recently (before the latest update) and it was still plagued with hackers. I feel like it going F2P will bring a lot of players for a short time, but after that...

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

As if there weren't enough hackers before...

Valve is trying really hard to get people back into CS:GO. I played it recently (before the latest update) and it was still plagued with hackers. I feel like it going F2P will bring a lot of players for a short time, but after that...

yes they cant stop people from hacking and thats the same with any game. the player base will go up then down as new people get intoduced to the game. also its moving more towards the games as a service

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

Just now, Acid Panda said:

yes they cant stop people from hacking and thats the same with any game. the player base will go up then down as new people get intoduced to the game. also its moving more towards the games as a service

I know they can't stop people from hacking, but CS:GO has a much bigger hacking problem than any game of a similar popularity that I can think of.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈