Bottom Intake Fan

Monti

Hi people of LTT forum. I just wanted to ask if it would be wise to spend 15 on this fan and  thing to get better temps. This would be attached to the bottom of the case (intake). I have a Tempest 210 (stock fans still installed) with 2 120mm fans in the front. Would it help temps at all if there was some extra fan taking in more air for positive air flow? You can post other fan suggestions under 15 USD dollars. My gpu (Shappire 7870) hits high 70's while burn testing and my Cpu never gets that hot at all. Well any help is appreciated and have a good day.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

I'd say there's no reason for it with the temps you're getting.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Having one extra fan on bottom won't bring more than 1-3C lower temps to that system. That slot will cool mainly you GPU and it gets enough from front already. Unless you have populated all hdd slots with stuff that is blocking air flow. In that case extra cooling would help more.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Having one extra fan on bottom won't bring more than 1-3C lower temps to that system. That slot will cool mainly you GPU and it gets enough from front already. Unless you have populated all hdd slots with stuff that is blocking air flow. In that case extra cooling would help more.

I'd say there's no reason for it with the temps you're getting.

Well thanks for answering. Have a good day/ night

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533