Need Help on Buidling my First Gaming PC for Xmas

Hello im back if people remember me from not so long ago about building a cheap gaming pc. So i need help because i am going to get quite an amount of money for xmas. i wont be able to buy everything for my build but im just hoping to see what you guys think about the pc build. I already getting a GTX 1050 Low Profile for a Christmas. the rest is up to me to buy with the money i get for xmas or use some from my own personal money. heres the list to the components i plan to get.

1. AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
  2. MSI B450-A Pro ATX
  3. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
  4. Mushkin - Source 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
  5. DIYPC - P48-W ATX Mid Tower Case
  6. Corsair CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Im not planning to do any heavy gaming in this computer.

I TOTALLY understand budget builds, but sometimes they end up costing more due to having to replace parts because of something not meeting your standards or simply under-performing. 

I'd still recommend 16GB's of RAM, even if you're not going to be doing heavy gaming. 

DIYPC cases have horrible airflow.. My brother was having his i5 reach temps of 95c in his DIYPC case, YIKES!

I bought him a new case and an aftermarket AIO and his temps are in 50's during heavy gaming sessions. 

Other than that, looking pretty good for the budget build. Ryzen chips do fine with their stock coolers so you won't need a different one. Unless you stick to that DIYPC case than you'll just choke your internals and have high temps. 

If you are already getting a dedicated gpu, then go with a ryzen 3 1200 or whatever their lowest ryzen cpus are. For the ram, maybe try and get higher speeds, maybe even 2666 Mhz if you can and just oc it, and DIYPC cases suck 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

22 minutes ago, DVA said:

I TOTALLY understand budget builds, but sometimes they end up costing more due to having to replace parts because of something not meeting your standards or simply under-performing. 

I'd still recommend 16GB's of RAM, even if you're not going to be doing heavy gaming. 

DIYPC cases have horrible airflow.. My brother was having his i5 reach temps of 95c in his DIYPC case, YIKES!

I bought him a new case and an aftermarket AIO and his temps are in 50's during heavy gaming sessions. 

Other than that, looking pretty good for the budget build. Ryzen chips do fine with their stock coolers so you won't need a different one. Unless you stick to that DIYPC case than you'll just choke your internals and have high temps. 

i dont know if you use https://pcpartpicker.com/ to do a pc build but if you can link me a recommended case and also a 16 ram if you can. try to make it a 2x 8GB.

20 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

If you are already getting a dedicated gpu, then go with a ryzen 3 1200 or whatever their lowest ryzen cpus are. For the ram, maybe try and get higher speeds, maybe even 2666 Mhz if you can and just oc it, and DIYPC cases suck 

am i able to oc the ram i have on this list?

47 minutes ago, butsagington811 said:

am i able to oc the ram i have on this list?

should be able too

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG