$300 max Canadianese shekels office chair

Andreas Lilja

What would you get? Amazon? Staples?

Not looking for anything that looks remotely cool, just want something that makes my back feel good. I'm thinking gaming ones are gimmicks?

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

2 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

Not looking for anything that looks remotely cool, just want something that makes my back feel good. I'm thinking gaming ones are gimmicks?

I used to think so also, I figured chairs like the DX Racer were just for people who streamed games but then I was introduced to Pulselabz and it changed my mind in terms of comfort. I sit at my desk for at least 10 hours during a normal shift at work so I wanted something really comfortable, I took a gamble on them because of their 10 year warranty and was very glad that I did. For just over $300 USD shipped (online sale with a promo code) I got their Guardian chair which is the top of the line and I'm impressed. They're a Canadian company also so you'll be able to get free shipping too. For your budget you can get the Challenger Black/Black for just under $300 CAD with their current sale and coupon PREBLK bringing it to $293 and change.

Depending on your needs and your sitting habits, this might be overkill for you. Good luck on your quest though, finding the perfect office chair is definitely a journey. :)

-KuJoe

6 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

I used to think so also, I figured chairs like the DX Racer were just for people who streamed games but then I was introduced to Pulselabz and it changed my mind in terms of comfort. I sit at my desk for at least 10 hours during a normal shift at work so I wanted something really comfortable, I took a gamble on them because of their 10 year warranty and was very glad that I did. For just over $300 USD shipped (online sale with a promo code) I got their Guardian chair which is the top of the line and I'm impressed. They're a Canadian company also so you'll be able to get free shipping too. For your budget you can get the Challenger Black/Black for just under $300 CAD with their current sale and coupon PREBLK bringing it to $293 and change.

Depending on your needs and your sitting habits, this might be overkill for you. Good luck on your quest though, finding the perfect office chair is definitely a journey. :)

Looks interesting, I'm willing to stretch my budget.

Only 3 reviews on Amazon though. 

Y'all sit on bean bags? ?