Recommend new earphones

Krazes

Currently got JVC Marshmallow White, really comfortable, I have small ears and the memory foam tips really help.

I want a wireless earphone, consider I've got small ears, I'll buy separate memory foam buds if it's not included. Budget £20

Recommend me a wireless earphone? (Don't want running ones, the hooped ones)

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

Anker soundbuds are fairly decent for a cheap price, and they last around 7 hours.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

12 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Anker soundbuds are fairly decent for a cheap price, and they last around 7 hours.

Thanks for the suggestion but I really don't like that hook thing, I prefer just a plain earbud. My ears are very small, would that corner thing cause interference? 

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

2 minutes ago, Krazes said:

Thanks for the suggestion but I really don't like that hook thing, I prefer just a plain earbud. My ears are very small, would that corner thing cause interference? 

The wings come in various sizes 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

I'll check it out, thanks.

10 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Seems like the wings are removable, but the buds look very heavy compared to the JVC marshmallow, I fear they may fall off due to weight.