video request\idea - windows 10 on b360m coffe lake

aviellg3

i have a video request\segestion that i think alot of other people will have an interest in .... I as an windows 7 user bought a new pc and at the time i did not noticed that my motherboard did not support windows 7 only windows 10 WT* there very few guids online that describe the way to install windows 7 on skylake and coffe lake some are really hard and confusing and there are a lot of miss leading articales about it i will be glad if you made a video in good quilty and info on all the diffrent stages  and a mathode  that actually work : my config is an B360M gygabyte and i5-8500 

// sorrry for the english not a native american  

other wise is there a way to fix windows 10 letdowns  es  exeple ( when connecting usb mic there is no way to controle the mic volume or boost , alot of the good external wifi adapter  that support aircrack-ng and others dont support windows 10  ... etc ... ) is there a way to install all windows 7 drivers on windows 10 i really dislike windows 10 because it has unwanted capebiltis  but the vitel  one are missing 

So you want a video installation for an OS that is not supported because the program you use to crack wifi networks in not working on Windows 10? Seriously?

There is no easy way like "press F2 then Enter". Guide for that must be very hard to make. For example - it's very easy to install win 7 with all drivers if you have ps2 mouse and keyboard. Or keyboard only. Don't have any? Well, bad luck. So maybe pci-e usb controller? It will work good until you don't install drivers for the rest of USB ports. Don't have any? So maybe second computer and complicated bat script for automatic drivers install? Well, not so easy. Preparing special win7 installer? Not very easy.

As you see - it may be difficult. Especially if you have no extra hardware somewhere.

Yes, installing win7 on coffee lake or any Ryzen is possible. But not very easy.