Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Insane years lasting problem

daraga123

Hello all,long timer ago i jumped on this super annoying,making games unplayable problem.

I spend months looking for a fix,i have tried almost everything and nothing did ever help.Its hard to describe what's going on honestly,but i wilk try my best to explain it.Not only me got this problem,nobody knows how to fix IT,nobody knows where it comes from,i did gave up on it for a long time but i hope now we could fix it.To the core now,problem is about jagged edges,flickering edges,looks awfull for example edge od the sword im witcher 3 is like some kind of lights were moving if you move the camera,i know its hard to understand,so i post 2 games with this issue.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3hawiRLXcg&feature=share look at the windows here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbdzJUTHy6w&feature=share and here at the buildings,grass,ropes almost everything.

I have R9 280 with newest drivers and fx6300 8gb ram. 

What do you think people?

5 minutes ago, daraga123 said:

Hello all,long timer ago i jumped on this super annoying,making games unplayable problem.

I spend months looking for a fix,i have tried almost everything and nothing did ever help.Its hard to describe what's going on honestly,but i wilk try my best to explain it.Not only me got this problem,nobody knows how to fix IT,nobody knows where it comes from,i did gave up on it for a long time but i hope now we could fix it.To the core now,problem is about jagged edges,flickering edges,looks awfull for example edge od the sword im witcher 3 is like some kind of lights were moving if you move the camera,i know its hard to understand,so i post 2 games without this issue.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3hawiRLXcg&feature=share look at the windows here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbdzJUTHy6w&feature=share and here at the buildings,grass,ropes almost everything.

I have R9 280 with newest drivers and fx6300 8gb ram. 

What do you think people?

perhaps the nvidiacontrol panel? just my guess, there must be a fix out there. 

Looks just like a little edge texture not being caught by anti aliasing.

Have you tried every combination of anti-aliasing and/or sharpening both in-game and in whatever the AMD equivalent to Nvidia control panel is?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 5 5600x GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-U12S

@daraga123

I have an R9-280 and this looks like either you overclocked your GPU memory too high, or it's failing because it's such an old card.

which model is it?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

32 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Looks just like a little edge texture not being caught by anti aliasing.

Have you tried every combination of anti-aliasing and/or sharpening both in-game and in whatever the AMD equivalent to Nvidia control panel is?

Yes,i did and nothing works,i even tried connecting UPC and it also didnt worki,people were suggesting its a electricity problem,brokoen computer parts but nothing has ever worked.

you can check this if you download HwInfo and then when you open it, click on the "Sensors-Only" checkbox, and then Run.

once you run it, scroll way down until you see "GPU Memory Errors", keep HWinfo open and go play a game or whatever, after you start seeing that flickering then go back to Hwinfo and check how many errors it collected and report back

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

2 minutes ago, syn2112 said:

@daraga123

I have an R9-280 and this looks like either you overclocked your GPU memory too high, or it's failing because it's such an old card.

which model is it?

Its GV-R928WF3OC-3GD

17 hours ago, syn2112 said:

you can check this if you download HwInfo and then when you open it, click on the "Sensors-Only" checkbox, and then Run.

once you run it, scroll way down until you see "GPU Memory Errors", keep HWinfo open and go play a game or whatever, after you start seeing that flickering then go back to Hwinfo and check how many errors it collected and report back

For now i cant use pc due to broken HDD,need to get new asap