Not posting Asus Crosshair vii wifi

Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,

Did you try booting with less ram?

Hello, English is not my main lenguage, so I will try to explain the best as I can.

I bought a 1800x and a Crosshair hero vii. At first it worked great, I installed Windows and all that stuff, then, before trying to OC. I just try to update bios. When I used ezflash3 and the mobo try to read the file it freeze. After 30 min waiting I restarted it. I searched on internet, I try using the button on the up shield and the bios button, and I get a constant blue light, Wich means error, so, I clear the CMOS with the button, and update it.

The updated workes, because it finished. But now I don't have video output and my CPU cooler is running at 100%.

I don't know what to do, and I don't know what's happening.

I pressed clear CMOS again, but I have no video output and also my cooler is running at %100.

Please I need help!

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

I will try. I have 2x8 TridentZ RGB stick. Do you think it'll work?

3 minutes ago, Dendi8 said:

I will try. I have 2x8 TridentZ RGB stick. Do you think it'll work?

There's a chance

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Recently my Croashair has started to do this as well. I updated BIOS and it helped. I haven't OCd it since but the issue still pops up randomly and I have to clear bios to get it to post

18 hours ago, Evanair said:

Recently my Croashair has started to do this as well. I updated BIOS and it helped. I haven't OCd it since but the issue still pops up randomly and I have to clear bios to get it to post

I just finished my OC today. I get 3.95 Ghz with 1.26 V. I think it's fine. It's a great board. Maybe I'll try a little more on winter. Now summer is coming here.