Mobo stuck on postcode AA, how to flash BIOS directly?

When new mobo arrived, it started once, I normally entered UEFI and then restarted to reinstall OS. And it beeped a few times and stuck on postcode AA with blank sreen. HD spun up and PC restarted after pressing random keys. After a week of trying and killed GFX, I've decided to go for extreme measures - to flash mx25l6406em2i-12g chip. What IC programmer I should use or maybe something else wrong? Unfortunately, RMA isn't possible.

IMG_20181124_103815.jpg

Take out the CMOS battery for 5-10 minutes and then put it back in. It's the circle sized thing left to the postcode, about the same size of a coin.

2 minutes ago, monjessenstein said:

Take out the CMOS battery for 5-10 minutes and then put it back in. It's the circle sized thing left to the postcode, about the same size of a coin.

Already did, still stuck

6 hours ago, Djesur Feim said:

Did u check the manual of the mobo. I have info about this in mine (ASUS PRIME X370)

For what it good, it in Chinese and there definitely no postcodes in it(Translate not picking it up)

On 12/2/2018 at 7:01 AM, RabbitPeper said:

For what it good, it in Chinese and there definitely no postcodes in it(Translate not picking it up)

Wow.. dont u have someone lime friend to translate it

11 hours ago, Djesur Feim said:

Wow.. dont u have someone lime friend to translate it

Only on beginner level. Anyway, I got it to boot(pulled out CMOS battery for half an hour) and it again jumped straight into BIOS. After that - same problem. Maybe it wants boot device? Also, chipset is Q77

IMG_20181203_221811.jpg

17 hours ago, RabbitPeper said:

Only on beginner level. Anyway, I got it to boot(pulled out CMOS battery for half an hour) and it again jumped straight into BIOS. After that - same problem. Maybe it wants boot device? Also, chipset is Q77

IMG_20181203_221811.jpg

instead of pulling out the cmos battery i can short two pins with my mobo cant u do that?? its rtc ram jumper (2-pin CLRTC)

On 12/5/2018 at 12:54 AM, Djesur Feim said:

instead of pulling out the cmos battery i can short two pins with my mobo cant u do that?? its rtc ram jumper (2-pin CLRTC)

Did it too. Same result (and weirdly it turns on mobo)

• 1 year later...