Two-Speaker system for 60-70$ ?

Totalimus

Hello,
I am in need of new speakers, I'm thinking about a budget of around 60-70$ because I don't really use speakers that much except for the times when I don't feel like wearing headphones.

It must be a two-speaker system since I don't really have any place where to put a subwoofer down.

Every suggestion is appreciated.

15 hours ago, Totalimus said:

Hello,
I am in need of new speakers, I'm thinking about a budget of around 60-70$ because I don't really use speakers that much except for the times when I don't feel like wearing headphones.

It must be a two-speaker system since I don't really have any place where to put a subwoofer down.

Every suggestion is appreciated.

Stretch your budget slightly and pickup the Micca PB42X you will not be disappointed.  

13 hours ago, Tz000 said:

Stretch your budget slightly and pickup the Micca PB42X you will not be disappointed.  

They don't sell them in my country nor are they available on amazon.co.uk, unfortunately.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

16 hours ago, Totalimus said:

They don't sell them in my country nor are they available on amazon.co.uk, unfortunately.

Ill take on .co.uk amazon see if I can find something similar

16 hours ago, Totalimus said:

Mackie CR4 are available on .co.uk little over your price but spending the extra 20 or so will probably be worth it.

Or 

something like this, which in my opinion is the way to go.

$90-100.00

Pair of passive speakers:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wharfedale-9-0-Black/dp/B00A1E94J8/ref=sr_1_10?s=receiver-speakers&ie=UTF8&qid=1543821245&sr=1-10&keywords=stereo+speakers

Small desktop amp:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yeeco-Digital-Amplifier-Receiver-Adjustment/dp/B073DV1967/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1543821448&sr=1-5&keywords=desktop+stereo+amp&refinements=p_76%3A419158031%2Cp_36%3A2000-99999999

Cheers.