Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i am planning for this build soon.

 Share

Greetings from India. I am just saving from a few years for a future build and I have jotted the following configuration for it. I don't know whether they are right or not so posting in here to know expert advice for this build. Any advice is welcome. Thank you, everyone, in advance and happy weekends Money is not the factor in here for this build.

 

CPU – AMD RYZEN 7 2700 X

MOTHERBOARD – ASUS REPUBLIC OF GAMERS CROSSHAIR VII HERO WI FI ATX AM4

RAM – CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX16 GB ( 2X8 GB ) DDR 4 3000 Mhz

Storage 1 – SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500 GB 2.5 “ SSD

STORAGE 2 – SEAGATE BARACUDA 4TB 7200 RPM

GPU – ZOTAC 1080 TI

PC CASE – COOLER MASTER COSMOS II 25 TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

SMPS – CORSAIR AX 1500 W

DVD /BLUE RAY DRIVE – ASUS BW – 16DHT BLUE RAY DVD AND CD WRITER

OPERATING SYSTEM – WINDOWS 10 PRO 32 BIT / 64 BIT  USB DRIVE ORIGINAL

ANTIVIRUS – QUICKHEAL TOTAL SECURITY 1 USER 3 YEARS LICENSE ( Local Indian ANtivirus company )

MONITOR – DELL 2716DG 27 INCH 2560X1440 144 HZ MONITOR

SPEAKERS – LOGITECH Z 2300 ( ALREADY THERE )

MOUSE AND KEYBOARD  - LOGITECH MX 3200 WIRELESS COMBO (ALREADY THERE )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Suvo31 said:

ZOTAC 1080 TI

bad VRM cooling, basically means it's not a premium model like the other stuff you picked.

 

3 minutes ago, Suvo31 said:

CORSAIR AX 1500 W

Overkill, just 600w PSU will power the entire thing no problem even if you push Prime95 and Furmark at the same time

 

5 minutes ago, Suvo31 said:

DELL 2716DG

TN panel, so the poor viewing angles typical of this panel type. Get something better.

 

7 minutes ago, Suvo31 said:

India

Do you have a UPS?

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

 

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: 1TB HP EX920 PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172), 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

 

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

Overkill, just 600w PSU will power the entire thing no problem even if you push Prime95 and Furmark at the same time

600W? To me it doesn't sound right when paired with a Ryzen 7 and a 1080 Ti. I'd go for about 700W.. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Suvo31 said:

Greetings from India. I am just saving from a few years for a future build and I have jotted the following configuration for it. I don't know whether they are right or not so posting in here to know expert advice for this build. Any advice is welcome. Thank you, everyone, in advance and happy weekends Money is not the factor in here for this build.

 

CPU – AMD RYZEN 7 2700 X

 

MOTHERBOARD – ASUS REPUBLIC OF GAMERS CROSSHAIR VII HERO WI FI ATX AM4

 

RAM – CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX16 GB ( 2X8 GB ) DDR 4 3000 Mhz

 

Storage 1 – SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500 GB 2.5 “ SSD

 

STORAGE 2 – SEAGATE BARACUDA 4TB 7200 RPM

 

GPU – ZOTAC 1080 TI

 

PC CASE – COOLER MASTER COSMOS II 25 TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

 

SMPS – CORSAIR AX 1500 W

 

DVD /BLUE RAY DRIVE – ASUS BW – 16DHT BLUE RAY DVD AND CD WRITER

 

OPERATING SYSTEM – WINDOWS 10 PRO 32 BIT / 64 BIT  USB DRIVE ORIGINAL

 

ANTIVIRUS – QUICKHEAL TOTAL SECURITY 1 USER 3 YEARS LICENSE ( Local Indian ANtivirus company )

 

MONITOR – DELL 2716DG 27 INCH 2560X1440 144 HZ MONITOR

 

SPEAKERS – LOGITECH Z 2300 ( ALREADY THERE )

 

MOUSE AND KEYBOARD  - LOGITECH MX 3200 WIRELESS COMBO (ALREADY THERE )

 

Go for a worse PSU and get an actual gaming keyboard and mouse. Like a Corsair Strafe keyboard. For around 5581.60 Indian Rupees? I believe I converted it right. You can also get a good but cheap Logitech mouse like the G203 for around 1744.25

Main PC

------------

i5-9400f @2.9GHz | Corsair H100i Elite Capellix |Gigabyte RGB GTX1060 6GB | Corsair CX650M | Island Professional 120GB SSD | Toshiba 2TB HDD | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16 DDR4 3200MHz  | Corsair iCUE 220T | Windows 10 Pro | CPU R20 Cinebench Score -  pts | OpenGL FPS -  FPS | Novabench Score (OC) -  Base - 

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry Mx Red | Corsair Glaive RGB

 

Streaming PC (HP Compaq 8100 SFF)

------------

Xeon X3440 @2.53GHz | Radeon HD 6450 | HP Compaq 240watt PSU | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Samsung 2x4 DDR3 1333MHz | HP Compaq 8100 SFF | Windows 10 Pro | CPU Cinebench Score - 409 cb | OpenGL FPS - 16.77 FPS | Novabench Score (OC) - 991 Base - 938

 

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Logitech G413 Silver White LED Romer-G Switch | Old Gateway Mouse

 

Monitors

------------

AOC - 21.5" IPS LED FHD Model - l2279VWHE | AOC - 24" TN Panel FHD 144hz 1ms Response - Model G2460PF

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, 1kv said:

600W? To me it doesn't sound right when paired with a Ryzen 7 and a 1080 Ti. I'd go for about 700W..

Even 550W would cut it. 600W is fine, 650W would be a little better.

 

I'd go the 700-850W route if there was SLI involved, for a lot of single card systems, 550W is enough.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // PSU Tier List // Bugs and Issues // Join Floatplane! // Join the LTT Official Discord //

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the premium model of GPU?  What is the monitor I should get? I don't need a UPS very rare powercuts in here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Even 550W would cut it. 600W is fine, 650W would be a little better.

 

I'd go the 700-850W route if there was SLI involved, for a lot of single card systems, 550W is enough.

Ohh okay. It just didn't sound right to me. I'm not sure why, it just didn't.. 

Thanks for clearing that up though :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, 1kv said:

600W? To me it doesn't sound right when paired with a Ryzen 7 and a 1080 Ti. I'd go for about 700W.. 

 

that configuration wont have more than 400 watt total. 500-600 is enough.

Ryzen 3600 @ 4.5ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | Radeon RX580 | 2x Samsung 16gb c-die 2666 @ 3600mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 9 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Suvo31 said:

What is the premium model of GPU?

EVGA and ASUS are quite good. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 1kv said:

600W? To me it doesn't sound right when paired with a Ryzen 7 and a 1080 Ti. I'd go for about 700W.. 

 

1080Ti max overclock draws below 350w (on liquid), while Ryzen 7 uses below 250w on liquid (same as 8700k, incidentally). 600w is enough

 

1 minute ago, Suvo31 said:

What is the premium model of GPU?

if you're going Asus then there's the ROG Strix, otherwise Aorus Extreme or EVGA FTW3 are good

 

3 minutes ago, Suvo31 said:

What is the monitor I should get?

1440p 144Hz IPS ones, like AOC AG271Q, Asus PG279Q, Acer XB271HU

 

 

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

 

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: 1TB HP EX920 PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172), 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

 

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×