Mouse recommendations (palm grip)

Casterina

I have medium hands (18x9cm) with palm grip and have used the G400 but the mouse keeps disconnecting due to the cable and have now been using the Naos 7000 for 2 years but the middle mouse click has died so I have decided to replace it with something a little more FPS focused (CSGO).

The G400 and Naos 7000 was a ergonomic shape mouse so I tried the Zowie EC1-B and EC2-B as it was advertised on their website as ergonomic design but the EC1-B felt big and I couldn't hold it properly with the height being 43mm and a hump in the middle whereas the Naos 700 height is 39mm with a low hump and the EC2-B is a bit small and both mouse made me grip it with fingertip palm. Also, I tried the G403 but the cable was stiff and the hump is quite high towards the back like holding an egg so that was a no as well.

Would the Zowie FK or ZA series suit palm grip style?

Go here there is a mice suggestion section, Seriously its PINNED in the peripheral section CMON!

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

i would against the idea of buying benq zowie products for their inferior quality control against their price. but for mouse is really hard to discuss without actually tried yourself.

i would say deathadder is a benchmark for what gaming mouse should feel like, try one if you havent.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!